Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Writing

SSBB II: The Rise of Forbitten - Page 2

Re: SSBB II: The Rise of Forbitten

Posted by: Destinatus
Date: 2010-06-23 16:22:44
Well, sorry, no. In Chapter Nine, Forbitten absorbs Metalhead/Saxon and becomes the dragon Illega, and Tabuu is revealed to have not died. I'll bring them back in Chapter Ten as warriors alongside Illega. Yes, and when they die again, they will dissolve into Shadow Bugs, and be proven as spies for Forbitten.

POST EDIT: Here's a preview of Chapter Nine.

Chapter Nine: Forbitten

Metalhead began leading the Smashers toward Dark Castle, where Dark Tabuu, or Forbitten as they knew him, ruled.

DARK CASTLE

"…Are you kidding me? Tabuu, dead? WAHAHA! I don't believe you!"

"But, Your Highness, a man named Saxon killed him with a sword I know as Shadow Ragnell!"

"…Sounds like Saxon to me. Where's he at?"

The door burst apart, and a knife flew in and landed in the guard's back. "Right here."

Forbitten looked up to see Metalhead, Master Hand, and all of the other Smashers.

"Fwahaha. A little too late, I might add, eh? I think you'll find this familiar…" Forbitten held up the dead body of Xemnas, the life stolen from him. "His naivete was useless, for he was gullible, and I took that to my advantage. And since Xemnas slew the Crazy Hand…"

Forbitten rose into the air, and called several Swicannons and a Blahydra. "I'll kill YOU, Master Hand!"

"Not on my watch, you don't!" Metalhead jumped forward, taking out every Swicannon, and decapitating all but one of the Blahydra's heads. The beast then blew itself up for no reason.

"…Saxon, Saxon, Saxon. You were always the fool."

"My name is NOT Saxon!"

"It is, and it always will be. I'm glad Tabuu slew your mercaneries, even if he did die afterwards. Because now…before I kill the Master Hand, I'll make the dimentions rid of you!"

"Try me, big guy!"

"I will."

Forbitten and Metalhead leapt at each other, swords clashing furiously as a swordfight raged on. Forbitten suffered from a stab wound to the chest, and Metalhead a slash in his left shoulder, effectively disarming him. However, he swapped to his right hand and continued his assault. Forbitten was then stabbed in the heart, killing him.

Or so Metalhead thought…

Like this? Read the full chapter at Fanfiction.net!

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-06-23 16:47:15

Well, sorry, no. In Chapter Nine, Forbitten absorbs Metalhead/Saxon and becomes the dragon Illega, and Tabuu is revealed to have not died. I'll bring them back in Chapter Ten as warriors alongside Illega. Yes, and when they die again, they will dissolve into Shadow Bugs, and be proven as spies for Forbitten.

Ok.

Date: 2010-06-23 16:53:31
Interesting, neh? 3 chapters in a day. It'll end at Chapter 11: Ultimatum.

There'll be a oneshot part two that focuses on Illega rising from the dead…who promptly gets killed again by the castle caving in.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-06-23 17:47:25
Cool.

Date: 2010-06-24 07:45:00
I figured :P