Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Insert Images here. (Now taking sprite requests.) - Page 9

Re: Insert Images here. (Now taking sprite requests.)

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-04-22 10:34:40
I think the reason why I went from "great" to others, to not good, is because I feel as if people have given up on me. And it kinda hurts, since that I found something I'm good at, (not just games), but something to do with digital art (sprites), and I went from not so good to better, and better but, I feel as if others have given up on me because I kept getting artists block, it's similar to writers block, but it stops me getting ideas for new sprites, and I think because of that, people stopped asking me for requests, and I feel as if I've forgotten how to sprite.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-04-22 10:36:06
I think what's been going on is people have run out of ideas to ask you to make into a sprite.

Date: 2009-04-22 10:37:35
They can ask me for something else, like a Trainer Card, or a recolor. I didn't just do fusions. I'm still working on reviving my Pokemon Avatars, with a new style, as I don't like my old ones.

Date: 2009-04-22 13:25:30
Hmm, we could work together on this. If someone has a recolor, they could ask either of us. Sprites like fusions and such, you could try them, and if you can't do it, I can have a shot at it. As for Cards, that's your thing.

Date: 2009-04-22 13:39:26
…Yeah, and all you have to do is save you're Yuki card, remove the pink, reload and it's normal.

Date: 2009-04-22 15:19:09
I forget… how do I get my own images into my sig?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-04-22 15:36:52
Edit signature then make the image tags with the url inside the tags.

Date: 2009-04-22 15:49:16
Um, they're in my picture folder on the computer itself. No URLS as far as I see.

Date: 2009-04-22 16:28:28
Jolteon, he meant by uploading the image to like photobucket, tinypic, or imageshack.

Posted by: FLOOTENKERP
Date: 2009-04-23 08:53:54
well maybe either mutuo and  jolteondude666 can help me here. I dont know if you guys make complete upgrades on sprites but, you see my profile pic? that mewtwo pikachu thing? thats FLOOTENKERP. The thing is that is a GBA FLOOTENKERP sprite. I need an NDS one.

I am going to give you a picture of two arceus's in one pic. now the first arceus is the motionless one and the second is to be given a movement. Just make sure like the first and second one did something if played in animation. Its for my rom hack. And i'm also going to give you a backsprite of arceus. that is going to be edited to be flootenkerps back sprite.

[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2itiphu_th.png[/img]

[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/e0od9i_th.png[/img]

Can either of you guys make me an NDS flootenkerp sprite from scratch? BTW im giving u an arceus pic because of the background pallette. if you want i can get u a mewtwo picture to make it easier.

Date: 2009-04-23 09:02:39
Use clear grammar, and again it's spelt Mutou. Just call me Yami, instead of my last name, as I put my name backwards, it's how Japanese people say their names, last name first, first name last. And I don't think us two, can make animation. I sure hell can't, or I would of made some years ago. I hope that Charizard 'M sprite, isn't from my sig, as I used the picture from one of my screenshots in my ROM File. Charizards, are orange, Charizard 'M, is a Hybird of a Charizard and is a grey-ish color.

Date: 2009-04-23 09:06:33
Sorry again Yami. But I'm not asking for hardcore animation. just a simple movement. like this for example. the first flootenkerp sprite has his hands clenched together with hatred in its eyes and the second one has its hands open with its mouth open as if it were roaring. The game manipulates the differences between these two images and thus makes animations. Is it possible for either of you to do this?

Edit* yes the charizard is from your sig. sorry I'll change it later.

Date: 2009-04-23 09:15:14
It's what I dislike about certain things, art theft, or something else. Crystal/Emerald sprites, move - animation. I can't scratch too well, nor can I shade well. I've make a Mewtwo-Pikachu fusion in the past.

Date: 2009-04-23 09:17:37
Well ok I guess. I'll ask jolteondude666. thanks anyways Yami.

Date: 2009-04-23 09:19:37
The expression Mewtwo shows, is the same one from FR/LG Ru/Sa/Em. Its always had it's hand open and that evil look in its eyes. If you'd make some more sense, I'd understand you.