Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Insert Images here. (Now taking sprite requests.) - Page 10

Re: Insert Images here. (Now taking sprite requests.)

Posted by: FLOOTENKERP
Date: 2009-04-23 09:24:38
well here I hope this is better.

The first Flootenkerp has its hands clenched like a fist and its tail at normal height.
The second Flootenkerp has its hands opened and its tail a little lower than before
By adding those two pictures in the game it will show floot opening and closing its hand and its tail moving down and up again. Do you understand?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-04-23 09:35:59
You're on about adding a sprite in a game. We only do sprites, not games. Ask Gary, for something. He's looking for an art request.

Date: 2009-04-23 09:38:50
oh ok than. thanks!

Date: 2009-04-23 09:47:41
Certain glitches, don't have pictures - sprites.

Date: 2009-04-23 09:58:36
this is my fanmade pic of flootenkerp by me.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-04-23 13:47:22

well maybe either mutuo and  jolteondude666 can help me here. I dont know if you guys make complete upgrades on sprites but, you see my profile pic? that mewtwo pikachu thing? thats FLOOTENKERP. The thing is that is a GBA FLOOTENKERP sprite. I need an NDS one.

I am going to give you a picture of two arceus's in one pic. now the first arceus is the motionless one and the second is to be given a movement. Just make sure like the first and second one did something if played in animation. Its for my rom hack. And i'm also going to give you a backsprite of arceus. that is going to be edited to be flootenkerps back sprite.

[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2itiphu_th.png[/img]

[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/e0od9i_th.png[/img]

Can either of you guys make me an NDS flootenkerp sprite from scratch? BTW im giving u an arceus pic because of the background pallette. if you want i can get u a mewtwo picture to make it easier.

Neither me nor Mutou Yami can make sprites from scratch to the extent you're expecting. I feel Gary is the one to ask.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-04-23 19:56:22
Could you do a Snorlax/Registeel fusion?

Date: 2009-04-23 21:41:17
Do you know how annoying it is so sprite a Snorlax? And a Registeel? I don't know of Jolteon can. I'm on my PC and I have no sprites. I was gonna go back on my laptop but the damn cats have taken over the sofa!

Date: 2009-04-24 10:24:53
…I may be a while working on this.

Date: 2009-04-24 10:28:15
I still remember that shitty Snorlax/Sandslash fusion I did, with the scratch spikes. God, that was awful. I find Registeel a pain in the ass to mix with. I dunno if I'll be able to make it. It'll depends on how I'm feeling (if I'm tired like I am now, I don't feel up to spriting as I feel so drained).

Posted by: PT
Date: 2009-05-20 03:12:38
>___> In your thread, hijacking your requests.

well maybe either mutuo and  jolteondude666 can help me here. I dont know if you guys make complete upgrades on sprites but, you see my profile pic? that mewtwo pikachu thing? thats FLOOTENKERP. The thing is that is a GBA FLOOTENKERP sprite. I need an NDS one.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/PurpleTiger/Pikamew.png[/img]

Could you do a Snorlax/Registeel fusion?

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/PurpleTiger/Regisnore.png[/img]

I'LL GO BACK TO MY THREAD NOW. SORRY.

Date: 2009-05-20 11:16:35
*Anime fall*

I always fill out a request in the end, I just get busy. I guess I've been let off this time.

Date: 2009-05-20 12:07:01
The only back-sprites, I can do are recolors, like my old fossil Legends. Sadly, I don't have the, anymore.

Date: 2009-06-22 10:46:51
New sprite: Datachu

Date: 2009-06-25 13:05:12
I was thinking about making myself a random Pokemon/trainer fusion. What do you all think?