Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Cy's Sprite Shoppe - Page 3

Re: Cy's Sprite Shoppe

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-20 13:59:00
Perhaps, sticking to something your god at Cy. Your recolors are pretty good. Just, keep trying at fusions, and use the transparent trick, it saves trying to scratch, if your unable to.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2008-06-20 14:08:38

Perhaps, sticking to something your god at Cy. Your recolors are pretty good. Just, keep trying at fusions, and use the transparent trick, it saves trying to scratch, if your unable to.
I don't know the 'transparent' trick for MS paint =/ Ah that doesnt really matter.
I must say I think I killed a pokemon XD
[the color pallette i used was from a venasuar]
Also @Yami
Yeah I said I would try to do fusions for (000) but It did'nt really come out good and I did say Im not the best at them XD

FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEE MY OTHER [supposivley "good" sprites]
go to the gallery. now. you know you want to.

Also
Public Service Annoucment:Im a girl get that straight in your head [Houndoom] who is weirdly a girl. I mean theres like no girls at GCL [or on IRC] besides me jackalope or Cowgirl. XD]

Sprite finshed. Its not so…well…good? I mean I killed it! XD This shedninja is sprited weird by game freak!

Date: 2008-06-20 14:14:28
*Laughs* It isn't that hard, the option below, the other, hold on here's a picture. [IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj291/TeamRocketMutouYami/transparent.png[/img] That one there, is to do the transparent trick, it's really helpful, during fusions.

Date: 2008-06-20 14:20:11

*Laughs* It isn't that hard, the option below, the other, hold on here's a picture. [IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj291/TeamRocketMutouYami/transparent.png[/img] That one there, is to do the transparent trick, it's really helpful, during fusions.
Are you serious thats all you have to do? O_O Oh wait…I've known that. -__-
duh. like when you're moving lets say a mew tail and you use that button to make the white tranparent. I've known that for like…what 6 years? Imma MS Paint…otakufangirl. Hahah. Anymore requests?

Date: 2008-06-20 14:29:15
Yeah, it's what you do. Try mixing smaller/larger Pokemon. I'll be keeping my eye on this thread.

Date: 2008-06-20 14:34:53

Yeah, it's what you do. Try mixing smaller/larger Pokemon. I'll be keeping my eye on this thread.
Haha while I was bored I made a Spinda/Wynaut/A really crazy Wynaut
Fusion thingie… xD its hilarious!

Date: 2008-06-20 14:37:53
Hey, that's pretty good. See, with a bit of help/advice you'll get somewhere. It is funny, but still pretty good keep it up, and I'll be else where, dealing with my forums. ??

Date: 2008-06-20 14:46:23

Hey, that's pretty good. See, with a bit of help/advice you'll get somewhere. It is funny, but still pretty good keep it up, and I'll be else where, dealing with my forums. ??
Yeah I know what you mean. Actually…well I the only advice I got was from you not (000) =/
Yeah.
So any requests??

Date: 2008-06-20 14:49:35
I'll go a litle easy on you. A red Haunter.

Date: 2008-06-20 14:58:26

I'll go a litle easy on you. A red Haunter.
Easy Peasy Pumpkin Squeasy XD I'll go on that.
actually im done :D
hehe also eariler I made a glitched altaria. awesome rightt?

Date: 2008-06-20 15:04:14
Thanks, and yeah. That's nearly the same way I create glitched Pokemon.

Date: 2008-06-20 15:05:39

Thanks, and yeah. That's nearly the same way I create glitched Pokemon.
Yeah it was pretty hard though. :/ but its cool

Date: 2008-06-20 15:10:57
I still liked the Glitched-flamed Rapidash I made.

Date: 2008-06-20 15:16:16

I still liked the Glitched-flamed Rapidash I made.
Aw thats epic! XD
I have a question if you do a whole pokemon glitched do you have to do it lineless first? [not unless you want part of the sprite 'normal']

Date: 2008-06-20 15:18:16
Well, at first I use a bright color then I color in the other outline to shape out the Pokemon, then remove all the other colors, then use the transperant trick, and thn delete all whats left then turn the outline to black, to give it that glitch effect, like I did with a version with MissingNo. on Nidorino, in Hydrall's sig to create Glitcherino.