Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Cy's Sprite Shoppe - Page 4

Re: Cy's Sprite Shoppe

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2008-06-20 15:27:09

Well, at first I use a bright color then I color in the other outline to shape out the Pokemon, then remove all the other colors, then use the transperant trick, and thn delete all whats left then turn the outline to black, to give it that glitch effect, like I did with a version with MissingNo. on Nidorino, in Hydrall's sig to create Glitcherino.
Oh yeah I know what you mean. I kinda did it like that.

EDIT:is anyone gonna request? =/

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-20 15:31:17
Seems not, but give it in time.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2008-07-23 16:10:36
Hey CyberC, make a Typhlosion/Groudon fusion for our hack, use typhlosions palette from firered.

Date: 2008-07-24 17:24:55

Hey CyberC, make a Typhlosion/Groudon fusion for our hack, use typhlosions palette from firered.

Okay I'll try :D

Date: 2008-07-24 18:27:41
Okay thanks! Also try to make pokegods that already exist (Charcolt, Venustoise,Rainer, Pikablu) And use a pallette of the colors you will use, like if you are gonna make pikablu use marrils pallette and so on.

Date: 2008-07-24 21:01:22

Okay thanks! Also try to make pokegods that already exist (Charcolt, Venustoise,Rainer, Pikablu) And use a pallette of the colors you will use, like if you are gonna make pikablu use marrils pallette and so on.

1. I already have a Pikablu
2. The Tylposhion/Groudon fusion is WAY too hard. Damn Legends. But I could do a re-color maybe? :| anyway,
3. I have some ready made sprites that could pass for new/old pokegods.

Date: 2008-07-24 22:05:11
double post because i needs to post attachment
@PD: Im almost done the morph. lol its more of a groundon with a typloshions body. should I add flames? psh Im not even done. but i DID make a huge master spritesheet kinda. Im not done putting some files on but its good for now. I'll finsh the sprite soon tho. ^-^ it was pretty hard at first. Lulz.

Date: 2008-07-24 23:41:30
Holy fuck those are fucking awesome, ones I will definetely use for our hack:Rayquaza mewtwo and lugia morph, fucking epic dragon,scizor palkia morph, mew celebi combo, epic deoxys, and typhlosion/suicune mix.

Aaaaand, scratch the groudon/typhlosion idea, and the pikablu is good just revmp it ;).

Date: 2008-07-25 09:51:30

Holy f**k those are fucking awesome, ones I will definetely use for our hack:Rayquaza mewtwo and lugia morph, fucking epic dragon,scizor palkia morph, mew celebi combo, epic deoxys, and typhlosion/suicune mix.

Aaaaand, scratch the groudon/typhlosion idea, and the pikablu is good just revmp it ;).
Kay :D
I like the name Gwardonn though xD

Date: 2008-07-25 15:47:53
Yeah, it's a sick name, use it for one of our pokegods perhaps?

Date: 2008-07-25 16:40:05

Yeah, it's a sick name, use it for one of our pokegods perhaps?

Yeah. Maybe I could make that Groudon/Tylopshion PKMN with some more fire and other types and turn in into a PKgod. :D woooo!

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-07-25 18:53:01
-_- =_= That would just be weird.

Date: 2008-07-25 19:13:37

-_- =_= That would just be weird.

Orlynao? <_<

Date: 2008-07-25 21:52:48
Though you must remember, to have it in our hack it needs to have a certain palette.

And ?????, it's our hack so we can do whatever the fuck we want.

Thank You :).

Date: 2008-07-25 22:30:33

Though you must remember, to have it in our hack it needs to have a certain palette.

And ?????, it's our hack so we can do whatever the f**k we want.

Thank You :).

I used a groudon pallette. :| does that work?