Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Glitch-Inspired Music - Page 2

Re: Glitch-Inspired Music

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2016-08-21 15:33:52
Congratulations on finishing your release! ^^

Edit: I'm listening to it now and love it. My favourites are probably long-range Trainer and RIVAL's. I also like the beginning of the 8F/ws m track.

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2016-08-21 16:36:35

Do a music on 4 4 please :3:

Sorry, but it was lost. The original (Rytmik project) was corrupted before transfer could be started. Apologies.

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2016-08-21 18:36:23
Waiting for a comment on the album art…

Posted by: Spoink
Date: 2016-08-21 19:18:04
I'm going to work on a song. It's a surprise.

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2017-01-06 06:26:50
I had downloaded your music, Yeniaul, soon after its release, and I didn't like it. But I didn't delete it because I have a few gigas to spare on my disk.

Now I stumbled on it again, and after listening to it again, I find it super duper uber cool.
If you could make a second album, that would be GREAT !

Also, necrobump.

Date: 2019-11-26 19:22:33
Found this video. It's not a tune but Game Boy Advance boot screen corruptions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P_PNf1QIc4 Maybe someone should make a song or compilation of those cart-pull sound effects.

Date: 2020-02-27 06:20:13
When I put encoded text into a WAV file, I got a certain type of noise, I tried a simpler form from binary and it sounded like heavy rain. This seems actually a good way to make royalty free rain sound, but unsure of the specifics of how it happened.