Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Website Advertisement

SECTOR91 - Page 2

Re: SECTOR91

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-12-04 11:43:43
Well, to be frank, I haven't been on quite as much as I used to (hence why I'm on hiatus, I'm not so active), so perhaps I haven't even read some of those threads you mentioned. As for swearing, I don't see this as a problem, and (as far as I can tell) perverseness seems to be limited to IRC and to one or two threads. I looked over a few of my recent posts and I don't see all that much sarcasm… although I do realize I often jump the gun with that sort of thing, especially with newbies. We all have to acknowledge our faults, I guess.

The rules might need to be revised though. I'll look into this.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-05 14:12:16

Well, to be frank, I haven't been on quite as much as I used to (hence why I'm on hiatus, I'm not so active), so perhaps I haven't even read some of those threads you mentioned. As for swearing, I don't see this as a problem, and (as far as I can tell) perverseness seems to be limited to IRC and to one or two threads. I looked over a few of my recent posts and I don't see all that much sarcasm… although I do realize I often jump the gun with that sort of thing, especially with newbies. We all have to acknowledge our faults, I guess.

The rules might need to be revised though. I'll look into this.

Mother Superior jump the gun…oops, sorry, I just had to say that.

Oh, uh, Ace. I wish you would stay, man. And you're not a religious cult leader, nor immature. We don't think that, now some people new here, they MIGHT very well think that.

Yeah, the rules do need minor revisions, I think…

Posted by: Skeith
Date: 2007-12-06 15:42:35
ACE91, it's Skeith. You must remember me from a few years ago, right? Anyways, I'll support your site since you've been pretty nice to me in the past.

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2007-12-09 13:39:28
You know, seeing as how Abwayax really pissed me off by demoting me, and ace has what seems to be a better site, I think I'm going to spend less time on here, and more on there.

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2007-12-24 09:16:02
ok 3 things.
1. site looks great,… why am i so bad at saying good stuff for good sites  :???:
2. You.. teach me game making… I must learn  ;D
and 3.

You know, seeing as how Abwayax really pissed me off by demoting me, and ace has what seems to be a better site, I think I'm going to spend less time on here, and more on there.

for gods sake man, give it up.. the demotion was bound to come. Jeez, why does everyone get pissed when they get demoted. So you think spending more time on Ace91's site will make Abb give you admin back.. or is it something else?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-12-25 06:05:25
Well, umm, like I said in the other thread, sector91 is really awesome. I am a member there too. :)

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-12-25 10:34:13
Jeez, why does everyone get pissed when they get demoted.

Because all our mods are immature?

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-25 11:26:56

Jeez, why does everyone get pissed when they get demoted.

Because all our mods are immature?

Yes. They are. That or they're retarded.