Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Website Advertisement

The New Team Rocket's Word Fourms - Page 1

The New Team Rocket's Word Fourms

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2006-08-14 09:24:34
OK Since my last one died becaue no one check it out nor said anything about it so I've got a new fourm remade but this time alot better:
http://teamrocketsworld.jconserv.net/index.php?sid=c94cc95c4322ded544fd9d87830f4d29
I have boards up and running, but still working on the Ranks

Re: The New Team Rocket's Word Fourms

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-08-14 17:07:39
you copied most of that stuff from trsrockin :/

Date: 2006-08-14 19:04:18
I know but like I said what is there are Prototypes

Date: 2006-08-14 19:28:02
There it's all sorted now I had to make sure there nwe no bugs unlike yesterday so now everything on the boards are how they are ment to be

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-08-17 14:23:32
Hmm  I'll plan on joining sometime. 8)

Date: 2006-08-17 22:08:48
Cool I need all the members I can get my fourms are growing slowly but getting there :)

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-08-20 19:30:51
no, sorry. not joining.

Date: 2006-08-20 21:10:53
::) May I ask what the hell if your damn problem if you don't like my site don't post in this part don't like my sprites don't post there whatever your noob problem is sort it out I am not getting a sex change to a boy because you have a problem with females

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-08-20 21:38:29
Wait, THIS is what got you upset WM? It's like if I had a forum; some people would want to join, some wouldn't want to. It's the FORUM he doesn't like, not you.

Date: 2006-08-20 21:44:43
Oh come on Chaos he proberly didn't like me when I first came here I never had these fourms then until a month into Aug later I do

Date: 2006-08-20 21:53:56
Well, it's VERY unlikely that somebody hates someone that they don't EVEN KNOW.
They can SEEM like it, but really it's just they are a smart-ass, and they want people to think that they can push you around. Before you make another comment about him, ask him why he acts that way to you. Tell me the results.

Posted by: Blue Lickitung
Date: 2006-08-20 21:58:53
I think chaos is right. he can be a sassy piece of crap, and we'll let him be a sassy piece of crap. I never said we would LIKE him to be a sassy piece of crap, but he can be one.

Date: 2006-08-20 22:09:55
I asked on here but he's not on he'll come up with some crap I'm just a 18 year old girl with autism who loves spiriting (which I do) it keeps me happy

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-08-21 00:09:07
It's like this.

When you post a link to a forum, it's not always "zomg look a new forum, I'm going to join it because I like joining new forums". Sure, perhaps everyone in TRS is like that, but this isn't TRS. If xparasite9 or Chaos don't want to join, they don't want to join. It's not a grudge against you as a person; they simply see no reason to join the forum.

Date: 2006-08-21 00:15:14
I have a reason if you read one of my posts in her sprite thread, Abwayax.