Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Website Advertisement

The New Team Rocket's Word Fourms - Page 2

Re: The New Team Rocket's Word Fourms

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2006-08-21 00:52:55
I believe Chaos BUT xparasite9 I don't when I said in my are about my computer being all fixed and is up and running all he said was ' >:(' that was it

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-08-25 21:54:01
Did I quote you? How do you know I was talking about you? I want to see this alleged post.

Date: 2006-08-25 21:56:08
I know it was you because you have some stupid problem with me wtf is your problem

Date: 2006-08-25 22:01:48
I don't even remember making that post. Looking back, I don't even understand how that even makes sense. *double-checks*

Date: 2006-08-25 22:06:33
I don't know. It could've meant anything. I could have been angry at Windows. I don't know. It's too cryptic and vague to cause a bother.

Posted by: Blue Lickitung
Date: 2006-08-25 22:26:30
:-[ Guys could you call a truce or something? if not, get a D/P and kill each other via Wi-Fi.

Date: 2006-08-25 23:52:10
Don't tempt me

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-08-25 23:57:58
Well, Wild Missingno., xparasite has a point, he didn't quote you. He COULD have been mad at anything. BTW, that " >:(" he put counts as SPAM, since he didn't quote anyone and didn't say something after it.

Date: 2006-08-25 23:59:47
You all don't quite understand me I get confused very quickly as in just like that if I don't understand something thats it I'm confused

Date: 2006-08-26 00:02:33
Are you saying that you COULD have misunderstood? Because I think that's what happened.

Date: 2006-08-26 00:04:53
I don't think so I know how he acted around me it's like when I was in school when I was younger some people used to talk nice but they were really being cruel to me I know people can talk nice but sometimes they stop acting that way I still have that memory in my head and somedays I was threated "misunderstood" I think not

Date: 2006-08-26 00:06:02
You can count on me not being cruel. (I was picked on a lot, so I KNOW how it feels.)

Date: 2006-08-26 00:09:59
I was picked on because the way I looked what I have forever yes my skull is bigger than a normal human size it's rather embassing for me but I am fat because o fmy depression when I was picked on it hurt and caused it to get worse and worse and now I can't stop the depression

Date: 2006-08-26 00:12:01
It is? I didn't think that was possible…(If people were to insult you, the first thing I'd expect is that they are because they think you're smarter than them. Ever seen "Jimmy Neutron"? THAT'S why they probably teased you.)

Date: 2006-08-26 00:16:51
I'm not smart I'm just stupid I dunno why my skull is large but ah well