Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games

DX! - Page 2

DX Omega Finished!

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-03-06 17:39:38
It is finished! Finally! Beta testers can beta test!
After my testing, glitches:
No axis removing in gallery or clock
Says "SAVE FILE CORRUPTED." when ever I start DX.
Main Menu gets screwed up after using clock
The third glitch I will probably not be able to fix, as it is most probably something to do with BasicBuilder, but I'm pretty sure I can fix the first one easily and the second I can try to fix some time.

Re: DX!

Posted by: CyanrazorCel
Date: 2009-06-07 09:05:47
I played it! :D

Date: 2009-06-07 09:08:36
Yes! Somebody likes it! So everybody play when te next update is out! (There were lotsa glitches in the last)

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-06-08 02:57:16
I request the source code for the purpose of porting this to the TI-89.

Date: 2009-06-08 05:06:57

It's really not worth it in my opinion, but if I can find a way to get the source code after it is again playable I shall (unless you mean I should type
it all out).

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-06-08 19:56:52

Please do so!  I want to try this!

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-06-08 21:32:24

It's really not worth it in my opinion, but if I can find a way to get the source code after it is again playable I shall (unless you mean I should type
it all out).

You don't have the source code? How exactly are you coding this then?

Date: 2009-06-08 21:44:31

it all out).

You don't have the source code? How exactly are you coding this then?
I have the source code in the calculator, but have no way to transfer it to the computer. Any ways to do that on Windows?
And please remember to try not tp be disappointed when I have a working version. This is my first game I made, just has tons of glitches.