Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Emulation & ROM Hacking

Starter Pokemon weird effects. (I'm not sure what to call it!) - Page 15

Re: Starter Pokemon weird effects. (I'm not sure what to call it!)

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-01-07 20:24:35

Okay, right now I'm studying, and researching [space][block]Poke[block][block]WTrainer[block], and I keep getting an error, every damn time I'm about to send out mine. So, I've got it stabe, by letting Kaiba send his out, then I turn off the codes before mine appears. I'm going to turn the codes back on and see what happens.
[IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg184/MutouYami-San/KaibasblockspacePokeblockblockWTrai.png[/img]
What?! A PokeWTrainer?! But I thought those always froze!

Posted by: Sarial
Date: 2008-01-07 20:30:33
Ok, what exactly does "40 ERROR." mean? I've seen it before (and other similar ones) when glitching, but I never understood it…

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-01-07 21:38:26
It does freeze, but I turned off the cods, so I could see it, but it still froze my game. I'm not sure what the 40 error means. It just appears.

Date: 2008-01-12 17:42:07
Yup. More glitch craziness, from Mutou Yami. ^^. Uh, I'd have to post them up, when I've had a bit of sleep. I'm very exhausted, I've had no sleep, so when I'm awake later, I'll post them up, if I don't have anymore troubles with my Firefox.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-12 19:55:52

Ok, what exactly does "40 ERROR." mean? I've seen it before (and other similar ones) when glitching, but I never understood it…

I'm guessing it's either like a 404 error for gameboy games or short for TM40.

Date: 2008-01-13 02:09:27
Could be. I was researching with a Pokemon, and I had: I forgot the name of my Pokemon and the attack so it said: [block]996 ERROR. I've had a huge loss on my links, so I'm on my 2nd computer right now. So, I can research on here, for a while.

Posted by: MissingNO. #1 Master
Date: 2008-01-13 03:29:16

I'm guessing it's either like a 404 error for gameboy games or short for TM40.

That doesn't sound right…

Date: 2008-01-13 03:36:23
I'm not a 100% sure what it means, either. I did hear rumors, about this 0 Error, that screws the game up, but they were only rumors, and I'm not sure ifi t's true.

Date: 2008-01-13 12:26:56
Err, about the screens… I'll post them, when I'm on my computer. I don't have any on this one. Well, I think I do, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I'll post them the first thing is what I'll do when I go back on my computer.

lol

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2008-01-13 12:29:54
This is fun watching you play and not knowing why the glitches do what they do :D.
Any ways, you know your suppose to turn on that code right before you get the pokemon then turn it off afterwards. Or at least that's what I've heard from the people that give out those codes.
Also I think I know why mewtwo doesn't look like mewtwo and all those other pokemon you have gotting from that code. And I think that error 60. or error whatever. means that there is a error. And error 0 just messes up a whole route and possibily some houses depending where you do it.
Oh and btw some of the glitches you posted have already been found. You can find them on trsrockin.

Date: 2008-01-13 13:10:36
Yeah, I know. I read some 2 years ago, so I thought, see what they do. I'm a former member of TeamRocketsRockin'. Some codes, I just put in, that are random.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-13 13:56:23
here's some more sprites…BTW could you try out electubuzz Mutou Yami?

Date: 2008-01-13 14:32:22
Yeah, I can try. Calling me Yami, is fine.

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2008-01-13 14:37:00
The electabuzz will probabley have the attacks scratch, growl, bite and pay day.

Date: 2008-01-13 14:38:42
Some glitches, have different effects. Like with the Glitch I was fighting, my rival had the same Glitch Pokemon, as me, but had differnet moves.