Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Emulation & ROM Hacking

Hearthome city glitch - Page 2

Re: Hearthome city glitch

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2008-03-26 18:20:30

The Glitch City of the 4th generation! So it's been in all so far then ;D. Seems more though that the cities just got slightly and temporarily edited from the way you entered them though (think of the Cycling Road glitch), but still cool.

Nah…it's not the Glitch City of the 4th gen, but a glitched up normal city.

So it's pretty much trick zone for the fourth generation?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-03-26 18:40:06
Sounds, like it or, something has gotten into the game/cart slot, like a bit of dust, could cause it. I've had no problems, with my games.

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2008-03-26 22:31:10
poor missingno. I hope he would rise again and clone himself.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-03-26 22:43:22
I doubt it.

Posted by: Kannoniswrong11
Date: 2008-04-02 17:51:12
Anyway back on topic,
I really wish I could find my Pearl version D: and do some of this because i must admit Silver after awhile is boring ::)
plus using Pokesav is fun..
I wonder if you can conjure glitches on Pokesav?

Posted by: GlitchCrusader
Date: 2008-10-01 22:36:39
Its not a glitch its for EVERY TOWN. ur game doesnt get to load the town ur going and as for the green blocks, they r entrances to buildings. thats y u have to go underground to get shaymin/darkrai wen u got to the mystery zone in eary jap pokemon diamond and pearl wen u got to the elite4.

DOESNT ANY1 KNOW THAT!  :XD:

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-10-02 14:06:02

Its not a glitch its for EVERY TOWN. ur game doesnt get to load the town ur going and as for the green blocks, they r entrances to buildings. thats y u have to go underground to get shaymin/darkrai wen u got to the mystery zone in eary jap pokemon diamond and pearl wen u got to the elite4.

DOESNT ANY1 KNOW THAT!  :XD:

evry1 knws tht u nub.  red r 4 wirfrme buldin tils n teh whit stff iz 4 tles tht ddnt lod whle u were hackzorin teh gam. az 4 undrgrond, itz wen ur gme dosznt lod teh mp wen u scrol 2 teh ara u wer goin 2 soo u mst go undrgrond n com bck ^ n ordr 2 gt it 2 lod teh map corrctly.

iz it fun wen u typ leik ths?

Work on your grammar, or action will be taken.

Trnslatin: "wrk on ur gramer or action wll b takn. :("

But seriously, work on it.

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2008-10-04 04:34:53

Anyway back on topic,
I really wish I could find my Pearl version D: and do some of this because i must admit Silver after awhile is boring ::)
plus using Pokesav is fun..
I wonder if you can conjure glitches on Pokesav?

Maybe you could by messing around with Map Coordinates.

I knows this guy on YouTube who got a sort-of glitch when he was in the Spear Pillar event, and activated the coordinates to Cynthia's room. But the map didn't load well. Cynthia wasn't there and Dialga was still there.

Not too easy to explain. Just search the video on YouTube.