Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Emulation & ROM Hacking

'Object event' - Page 1

'Object event'

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2006-09-13 14:11:32
Just like glitch dimension there are many ways to trigger this message:

1. Get team rocket back and talk to the head rocket, after beating the flying gym leader again with gameshark on pokemon gold.
2.With gameshark code 010144D0 01F645D0 (maybe invalid on some emulators)
walk through a door now talk to lance (pokemon gold)
3.Go to viridian city and to trainer house go downstairs beat the trainer now you wont be able to go back because its 1 day limited but with walk through walls talk to the lady through the counter. or the trainer your suppose to battle (pokemon gold)

Note:If you have got a ? mark FF glitch and have reset the time before you will have to beat a glitch trainer with lvl 194 stantlers

Re: 'Object event'

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-09-13 23:16:54
You know that pokemon battle at the start of the game? Talk to one of the Pokemon with Walk Through Walls.

Date: 2006-09-14 04:17:23
Cool how about that man in kanto that says you've took your first step there
he walks up to you. so with walkthrough walls you could get behind him and talk then he would probally say object event.

EDIT:This trick doesn't work, for the man in kanto.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2006-12-28 02:22:41
SCREENSHOTTAGE!!!1

It also works with the Electrodes in Team Rocket's hideout. The ones you're not supposed to battle, that is.

Posted by: Papa Doc
Date: 2007-01-31 23:36:10
what is 'object event' supposed to mean?

Posted by: Bobaloo
Date: 2007-02-07 09:53:23
WhY dO tHeY sAy Object event?

Date: 2007-02-25 08:05:46
They're suppose to make an event appear when you do something in the room.
Typically an object for an event.

Like a cutscene or something. And since you can't talk to them outside the cutscene Nintendo must of added that message so they have something to say so it doesn't crash

Posted by: m
Date: 2007-02-25 22:59:19

Like a cutscene or something. And since you can't talk to them outside the cutscene Nintendo must of added that message so they have something to say so it doesn't crash
??? there are events for this game!?

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2007-02-25 23:02:10

??? there are events for this game!?

If you think about it there are. (ex: Team Rocket's invasion of the radio tower)

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-03-07 15:35:05
WHAAAT!? THE OBJECT EVENT GLITCH HAS BEEN DISCOVERD ALREADY!? darn it, i had posted info about it recently thinking it was mine (see pictures 4 site topic). how did you get the picture to show up on the screen? i've been trying to do that for a while!

Date: 2007-03-07 19:56:58
it's been known about for a long time.

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-03-11 14:47:12

it's been known about for a long time.

I've also known about it.

I agree with this theory.

Date: 2007-03-11 20:06:00
It says object event cuase its the object that pulls out the battle music and the movement of the rydons,so when you talk to it,it says object event becuase your supposed to talk to the blue rydon only, so it says object event to tell you that your not supposed to talk to it.

Posted by: MissingNO. #1 Master
Date: 2007-03-13 06:31:44
Talking to the blue pokemon:
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/MithosYggdrasil/MissingNO/ObjectEvent.jpg[/img]

Date: 2007-03-13 23:32:34
oops,i meant the trainer,sorry