Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Emulation & ROM Hacking

Bad ROM Copies of D/P - Page 2

Re: Bad ROM Copies of D/P

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-08-18 16:23:50
MY computer runs the game perfect with No$GBA,so I can't help you(both platinum, diamond, and pearl)

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-08-18 18:08:30
I don't have Platinum, I only have D/P ROMs, and even on my XP before I had to have it wiped and restarted again, NO$GBA wouldn't run the DP ROMs.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2009-08-19 07:25:47

I don't have Platinum, I only have D/P ROMs, and even on my XP before I had to have it wiped and restarted again, NO$GBA wouldn't run the DP ROMs.

Did you set up the Flash 512kb Backup Saves?. They are required to get no$gba to run DP.

EDIT: Try all of these, if none of these work, it is a bad ROM:
[attachment=1]

They have the least optimisation from the original files that I could do and still run DP

Date: 2009-08-19 08:36:59
If they do work, where would I get codes from? Since I want to help with the 4th Gen DP glitches.

Edit: *Sighs* Two of them don't work. NO$GBA I stil get that stupid " no cartridge found" error, and the other doesn't load. ?? NO$GBA, can run RBGY, GSC RuSaEm fine, just it won't load Diamond and Pearl.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2009-08-19 12:09:37

If they do work, where would I get codes from? Since I want to help with the 4th Gen DP glitches.

Edit: *Sighs* Two of them don't work. NO$GBA I stil get that stupid " no cartridge found" error, and the other doesn't load. ?? NO$GBA, can run RBGY, GSC RuSaEm fine, just it won't load Diamond and Pearl.

One of them requires you to Start Emulation. With No$gba go Emulator Setup then and if the NDS backup media is set to None set it to Flash 512KB. If that doesn't work, tell me.

Date: 2009-08-19 12:13:04
If this doesn't work I'd throw it across the room, if I could.

Edit: It didn't work. I think it's the ROMs.