Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Emulation & ROM Hacking

Gameshark codes for the leaked Pokemon Nintendo 1997 Space World Demo - Page 2

Re: Gameshark codes for the leaked Pokemon Nintendo 1997 Space World Demo

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2018-11-19 15:01:34
Never mind, that savestate doesn't load for some reason. Want to take a break from this now, but to get this out of the way:
D19F is item 1 ID; set it to 01 for Master Balls. Then set D1A0 to FF for 255 of them. Set D19F (or D1A1) to 20 for Rare Candies, then D1A0 (or D1A2) to FF for 255 of them. I've attached a cheat list with these. Hope this helps!

Posted by: MewFlare
Date: 2018-11-19 15:04:20
Thank you! Gotta figure out how to make Gameshark codes from those since im not sure if SameBoy has a memory editor, and even if it does I have no idea how to use one :/

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2018-11-20 06:52:23

Thank you! Gotta figure out how to make Gameshark codes from those since im not sure if SameBoy has a memory editor, and even if it does I have no idea how to use one :/
If you open the .CHT as text, they are already in Gameshark format. If you use BGB, though, you can load it directly.

(Moved to Emulation & ROM Hacking)

Posted by: MewFlare
Date: 2018-11-20 08:01:57
My mistake, I meant mGBA. Thats why I shouldnt do stuff like this when Im tired!