Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

An accidental "Admins Suck" thread. - Page 4

An accidental "Admins Suck" thread.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-12-31 16:14:35
GRION

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2007-12-31 16:14:41

And THIS is why I have a beef with GCL. TWELVE PAGES of nonsense, and it is not only allowed but encouraged by the moderator staff who should be doing something about it. If I was still an admin, I would have locked this thread a long time ago, but it wouldn't have mattered because half of the people posting here have mod powers!

I'm sorry to be hypocritical by adding to this mess of spam, but in a previous conversation Abwayax wanted a concrete example of what was wrong with GCL, and this is a perfect one. Nothing more needs to be said, really.

I see what you mean, and will just say that not all spam is equal. Making this a "party thread" was unwarranted, yes (IMO). Just about all of the posts from #150 to #174 are ridiculous. #136-#137 are fun, and not so ridiculous.

Warning - while you were typing 11 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Date: 2007-12-31 16:14:46
GRON

Date: 2007-12-31 16:15:36
HI AW

Date: 2007-12-31 16:15:45
BUNNY

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2007-12-31 16:17:11
WHY IS THIS CALLED ADMINS SUCK 2 AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! IF THIER IS ONE1

Date: 2007-12-31 16:18:36
ADMINS SUCK WAS A SPAM THREAD.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-12-31 16:20:42
Ah shit.

I shouldn't have described it as the "Admins suck" thread.

Date: 2007-12-31 16:23:47

Never mind. Ace is right. We should all be banned for doing this.
yeah, but then again an admin made this  Admins suck 2.0.

This is NOT Admins Suck 2.0.

The last one was a humor thread. This is just a load of spam.

And basically, I just wanted the thread to continue in its weird way.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-12-31 16:24:27

And THIS is why I have a beef with GCL. TWELVE PAGES of nonsense, and it is not only allowed but encouraged by the moderator staff who should be doing something about it. If I was still an admin, I would have locked this thread a long time ago, but it wouldn't have mattered because half of the people posting here have mod powers!

I'm sorry to be hypocritical by adding to this mess of spam, but in a previous conversation Abwayax wanted a concrete example of what was wrong with GCL, and this is a perfect one. Nothing more needs to be said, really.

I see what you mean, and will just say that not all spam is equal. Making this a "party thread" was unwarranted, yes (IMO). Just about all of the posts from #150 to #174 are ridiculous. #136-#137 are fun, and not so ridiculous.

Warning - while you were typing 11 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Now you know how it feels to do Spam and Win with normal settings.
"I have genetically altered my body so I may no longer even feel pain! Rahahahahahaha!"

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-31 16:25:13
I think we should all go to the bar and order some beer. Have it on me.

Date: 2007-12-31 16:25:18
And wait a minute, Missing? NO! made this? I thought Don Watermelon did!

Date: 2007-12-31 16:26:28

And wait a minute, Missing? NO! made this? I thought Don Watermelon did!

Somebody (I think Missing? NO!) credited it being made by me. :\

Y'know what, I don't really think this spam thread was intended by the admins. Locked.

Date: 2007-12-31 16:40:14
Also, if you wish to complain about the locking of the thread to me, go to #glitchcity.

Re: An accidental "Admins Suck" thread.

Date: 2007-12-31 16:44:55
It doesn't seem to be locked now. Smart splitting it anyway.