Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Where are you from? - Page 1

Where are you from?

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-09 17:21:53
Pretty lame, but also will prove weather the members really are from all over the planet.

I was born in England, and now I'm on a weird island known as Guernsey.

No need to post what you don't want to. So if you aren't saying where you're from, don't put it.

Re: Where are you from?

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-06-09 18:26:24
I was born in and still currenty live in Washington, USA, probably the wettest state in the US if you live to the west of the Cascades like me. If you live east of the Cascades, it's all desert-like, so it's extremely hot during the summer and extremely cold during the winter.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-09 18:32:40
Oh. Sounds like brutal torture to me. I can't handle too much heat, cold or wetness.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-06-09 18:59:25

I was born in and still currenty live in Washington, USA, probably the wettest state in the US if you live to the west of the Cascades like me. If you live east of the Cascades, it's all desert-like, so it's extremely hot during the summer and extremely cold during the winter.

Same here.
*stalker* What is your address? *stalker*

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-06-09 20:03:47

Oh. Sounds like brutal torture to me. I can't handle too much heat, cold or wetness.
You get used to it after a while. It's starting to warm up because it's going to be summer soon.

Same here.
Haven't we already met? You'll be going to the same school as my brother next year.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-06-09 22:40:48

You get used to it after a while. It's starting to warm up because it's going to be summer soon.

Same here.
Haven't we already met? You'll be going to the same school as my brother next year.

Sorry. *joke**stalker* What is your address? *stalker**joke*

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2008-06-09 23:00:55
I'm from the Philippines. The Philippines are in Asia. Asia is a continent on earth. Earth is a planet among eight more. The planets revolve around the sun. The sun is a giant star part of billions of stars in the milky way. The milky way is a galaxy in the universe. The universe is created by God.

In other words, I'm Filipino.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-10 03:18:03
I was born in the United Kingdon - England, and still here. I hate living in England, the weather sucks, we're a laughing stock, for punishment. I've been here all my life, so I've gotten used to how "life" sucks, here in England. We get best games, waay late, or last. It sucks! I waited, a year for Silent Hill ?rigins to enter the UK, when it was meant to be over here on the 16th of November, but never came.

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2008-06-10 06:21:55
I also wanted to add how utterly annoying the people here are. The weather sucks as well, we have limited water usage per day, and our basset hound keeps yapping every time it needs to crap. (it's in a cage)

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-06-10 06:30:45
I hail from the sacred lands of Kentucky, USA :D (Make an incest joke and you die)

And no dammit I'm not any sort of redneck or anything.

Date: 2008-06-10 07:56:38
Meh, I have to be the only Sega, fan left, in the UK.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-06-10 15:53:32

Meh, I have to be the only Sega, fan left, in the UK.

I like SEGA!

Date: 2008-06-10 15:55:12
Thought you was more of a Pokemon-type fan. Anyway, Cloverfield, is finally here!! Whoo! I've so gotta get it.

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2008-06-10 16:01:42

Thought you was more of a Pokemon-type fan. Anyway, Cloverfield, is finally here!! Whoo! I've so gotta get it.

Do you really need to post that in this thread? It's kinda off topic.

Anyhoo, I'm in good old VA. This place absolutely doesn't suck.

Date: 2008-06-10 16:05:43
Don't start, getting all rude, Sage.  Newo, went a bit off topic, yet you didn't say anything to him.

I don't know why people think, I'm in the US. I'm British, for Ra's sake. I don't have an accent, but I'm still British.