Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Where are you from? - Page 2

Re: Where are you from?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-06-10 16:22:43

Don't start, getting all rude, Sage.  Newo, went a bit off topic, yet you didn't say anything to him.

I don't know why people think, I'm in the US. I'm British, for Ra's sake. I don't have an accent, but I'm still British.

Well, would you really say it was offtopic? I basically said I liked Sega and I'm British, then you made a single comment about my comment, and as another topic for a single post would be wasteful then it was only a single slightly off topic comment to an Admin about his tastes.

Anyway I like Sonic and other Sega games, I am not that keen on the 4th gen games, so it is a strange mix of like and dislike of Pokemon.
(I am staying off topic as I am not a fan of this thread due to its possible stalker qualities)

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-10 16:27:10
You don't have to give an address, just a country/island name. I don't mind being off topic here though. It's kinda like, well, I can't really explain actually, so I won't bother.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-10 16:31:54
It really really, bugs me when people say, that "don'ty go "offtopic", when I'm saying something random, then moving back onto what I was first gonna say, when I forgot.

Besides, how can someone "stalk" you, if you don't give your address out.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-06-10 17:05:03

It really really, bugs me when people say, that "don'ty go "offtopic", when I'm saying something random, then moving back onto what I was first gonna say, when I forgot.

Besides, how can someone "stalk" you, if you don't give your address out.

But when you find someone who lives near you, you may ask them where they live. (Missing?No!)

Date: 2008-06-10 17:18:52
I don't not until I fully know them.

Date: 2008-06-10 17:24:41
Yeah, and that could take years with some people.

Date: 2008-06-10 17:27:00
Besides, I'm more of a "lone wolf", girl. I don't like company, I dislike people, who visit me, etc. (No joke.) I'm shy, I can't keep eye contact.

Date: 2008-06-10 17:31:17
So, you find it easier to talk to and make friends with people over the internet then, am I right?

Date: 2008-06-10 17:41:40
Yeah, I do. My mother, wanted me to go college, but I didn't want to.

Date: 2008-06-10 17:52:03
Yeah, I suppose that's parents for you. They always want you to do the opposite of what you want to do.

Date: 2008-06-10 17:58:17
They accepted my wish.

Date: 2008-06-10 18:16:01
My life is really messed up. Well, I suppose Nobody can have a perfect life.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-06-10 18:34:59
My info:

Name: Fü Lü
State: Micronesia
Zipcode: 13379001
House Number: 42
Street: PWN Street

That's me and where I'm from. :P

Edit: *blah blah blah* off topic *blah blah blah* +5 WOM *blah*

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2008-06-10 18:43:14

I hail from the sacred lands of Kentucky, USA :D (Make an incest joke and you die)

And no dammit I'm not any sort of redneck or anything.

lolincest; KFC *shot*
Also, Kentucky Er- *killed*
I hail from Hell, USA. Oh wait, I mean Florida. Welcome to the sunburnshine state.

Date: 2008-06-10 19:12:42
Well, that is a weird way of saying "I come from the country/island of *Insert name here*" But, anyway, the place I'm stuck on sucks, so I'll move house in a few years time.