Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Ha! How many times have I done this? - Page 1

Ha! How many times have I done this?

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2008-06-21 21:32:05
Well. I'm back. Yada yada yada. Everytime I come back, something just seperates me again. I've gone through some horrible experiances though (for all those folks who know me). One of my best friends, kidnapped me, drugged me, and used me as a lab rat, and tell me all you older members remember GoldenChaos, my best friend, who claims he loves me, but hasn't called me in forever. :(  Life's been pretty hard, but I'm back to party with the best, the members of Glitch City Laboratories! My family has internet again, so hopefully nothing will yank me away this time. I hope I haven't been forgotton. There's no telling how many people read HiddenShadow on the under the forum games and what not and think, "who?" I hope that once again, I am welcomed back!  :-* Missed you all (those who know the name HiddenShadow).

Re: Ha! How many times have I done this?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-21 22:19:00
I knew old GoldenChaos, he hasn't talked to me on MSN, in ages, but I've seen you about, before in the past, and I remember you, and welcome back. (again).

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-06-21 22:21:24
Ohai, welcome back and whatnot.

wait, "welcome back"? This counts as an introduction topic, doesn't it?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-06-21 22:21:54
Hi HiddenShadow, welcome back, yadda yadda and all that shit

and if I recall you were mentioned once during a discussion on RPGs, because there's a… situation concerning that board right now (check out Exclusive Board, there's already like 2 or 3 threads on the matter already)

oh and I thought GoldenChaos was your boyfriend or something?

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2008-06-21 22:25:09
I hate to be the only person to say this but I really have no idea who you are.

Date: 2008-06-21 22:26:34
Oh…He was…He broke up with me. Then later, he kissed me and said that he shouldn't have done it, and it was a mistake. *Growls* Anywayz, I would've been on here sooner, but I had to find this website. For some reason, it was difficult for me to find. I've never had trouble before, but *shrugs shoulders* that's just my luck. Oh, and it's okay if people don't know me. You'll learn who the Great *coughs* HiddenShadow is!

Date: 2008-06-21 22:28:21
well, it could have been the fact that the "glitchcity.ath.cx" URL no longer works, and a few oldish members might remember that one…

Date: 2008-06-21 22:28:57
Anyway, welcome back, and I'm gonna shoot off, to get some sleep, before I throw my computer out my window.

Date: 2008-06-21 22:30:32
Well, at least I found it! It is saved to my favorites. It used to be, but that was all deleted a long time ago (my dad's doing).

Date: 2008-06-21 22:32:41
I get problems, trying to get here most days. Right, I'm going before I kill my computer, and it'll never run again.[/colr]

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2008-06-22 22:04:41
YAY WELCOME BACK! I remember you
this is Pokemon_Yellow/SCared_Fir3 if you dont remember. Yeah my names fucked up.

a little off-topic but
Oh…He was…He broke up with me. Then later, he kissed me and said that he shouldn't have done it, and it was a mistake.

intornet relationships are popular here at gcl. <.< [im looking at some certain people who are not hiddenshadow. ^_^]

Date: 2008-06-22 22:13:38

intornet relationships are popular here at gcl. <.< [im looking at some certain people who are not hiddenshadow. ^_^]

Care to elaborate?

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-22 23:10:33
Welcome back. <———-Can't think of anything else to say currently

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2008-06-26 11:51:42

Care to elaborate?

Not here. ^-^

Date: 2008-06-26 20:16:29
…Well…Okay…I don't know quite how to reply to that.