Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Ha! How many times have I done this? - Page 2

Re: Ha! How many times have I done this?

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2008-06-26 21:06:16
It's true. SCF3 and I have been a couple for several months now. WE'VE BEEN KEEPING IT A SECRET FROM YOU ALL.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2008-06-26 21:11:49

It's true. SCF3 and I have been a couple for several months now. WE'VE BEEN KEEPING IT A SECRET FROM YOU ALL.
Ahahahahaha totally! xD
not. ^^

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-06-26 21:51:06

knew it all along :O

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2008-06-26 23:10:36

knew it all along :O

What, I thought we did a good job of keeping it hidden

does this mean we have to break up now

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-06-27 17:04:59
no I'll keep it a secret

oh wait

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2008-06-27 18:49:07
…*Blinks*…Well…Um…Okay then…

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-06-27 19:11:17

Well. I'm back. Yada yada yada. Everytime I come back, something just seperates me again. I've gone through some horrible experiances though (for all those folks who know me). One of my best friends, kidnapped me, drugged me, and used me as a lab rat, and tell me all you older members remember GoldenChaos, my best friend, who claims he loves me, but hasn't called me in forever. :(  Life's been pretty hard, but I'm back to party with the best, the members of Glitch City Laboratories! My family has internet again, so hopefully nothing will yank me away this time. I hope I haven't been forgotton. There's no telling how many people read HiddenShadow on the under the forum games and what not and think, "who?" I hope that once again, I am welcomed back!  :-* Missed you all (those who know the name HiddenShadow).
Whoa did your friend really do that? …am I the only one who read that?…anyway, welcome back! Can't think of much else to say.

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2008-06-30 21:48:05
Yeah, he did. And thanks for the welcome back