Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

i hate my state - Page 1

i hate my state

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-11-04 20:22:02
We voted Republican. Again.

Everyone says "woo Obama" but nobody votes for the black man behind the curtain.

KY blows.

Re: i hate my state

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-11-04 20:30:23
Well, if my country voted, I wouldn't give a shit. We're a laughing stock as it is, so let some other moron make it worse. No offence, but if Obama, gets in no doubt he'll be killed. Like most black presidents, they get killed a lot. I'm not being racist or anything, I'm just saying what is true, and I've heard about it on the news, saying whoever it was was assassinated today, and whatever.

Date: 2008-11-04 20:39:48
yeah, he's probably as good as shot if he gets in.

Date: 2008-11-04 20:51:11
There has been a lot of good black presidents, in the past but trouble was, they all got killed. There was one black president, he was killed, and I dunno if they found out who killed him or not.

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2008-11-04 20:56:31

There has been a lot of good black presidents, in the past but trouble was, they all got killed. There was one black president, he was killed, and I dunno if they found out who killed him or not.

Surely you?re not talking about the US?

Date: 2008-11-04 20:59:52
Yes, I am. If Obama, is gonna win, I'm sure he'll be killed. I'm not trying to be offencive or racist, I'm just saying what will no doubt happen, in America. I'm just an British person, but I do sometimes listen, to the news on what's going on in this doomed world, and I hear things like this about America.

Date: 2008-11-04 21:02:36
I was referring more to the ?black president? thing. The USA has never had a president who wasn?t white.

(Of course, I don?t think Obama would be assassinated either, but who can say? It?s a binary proposition.)

Date: 2008-11-04 21:04:37
*Shrugs* I'm not saying it will happen, but the way the world is, and that's a bit fucked up who knows what can happen these days. We've been targets, of terrorist attacks, in the past so, who knows what will happen if Obama, gets in.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-11-04 21:37:33

Well, if my country voted, I wouldn't give a shit. We're a laughing stock as it is, so let some other moron make it worse. No offence, but if Obama, gets in no doubt he'll be killed. Like most black presidents, they get killed a lot. I'm not being racist or anything, I'm just saying what is true, and I've heard about it on the news, saying whoever it was was assassinated today, and whatever.

A little negative, are we not?
I don't think that it's imminent that he will be killed if he gets in, but I do believe there is a chance he will get shot. Oh well, if McCain got into the president position, then my American friend said that he might die within his first term. Double-lose  :P

Date: 2008-11-04 22:16:52
Woo!

Obama wins, 294 votes.

Take THAT Republicunts!

Date: 2008-11-04 22:37:15

Take THAT Republicunts!

Because of course being demeaning and partisan is a good thing?

Interesting election results, etc

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-11-04 22:42:42
Obama won? Good, now we all worry if he's going to get shot or not  :-\

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-11-04 22:57:28

Obama won? Good, now we all worry if he's going to get shot or not  :-\
Yeah. ROTFL at the way my mom acted when that happened.

Posted by: shirabu
Date: 2008-11-05 05:31:46
Me and a friend of mine think that even if McCain won that the next president will be shot within 2 months - 2 years (even though I live far away I do know about your election)

Posted by: Mezase Master
Date: 2008-11-05 07:23:06
You hate your state for having a different opinion than you?  That's sorta depressing.

And yes, Obama might or might not get shot (just like any other president), but do people really have to talk about it all the time like it's inevitable?  That's even more depressing.