Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

i hate my state - Page 2

Re: i hate my state

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2008-11-05 20:25:43
Could someone please define what a black person is to me? I've always considered Obama biracial (white mom, black dad), but apparently this logical assumption is wrong. :/

I'm not sure why everyone's thinking Obama's going to get assassinated. Earning 51% of the popular vote and winning the electoral college shows that he was decently popular. And anyone saying his race had nothing to do with his presidential victory is simply wrong, so what's the concern that his race is going to get him killed?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-11-06 15:01:04

Could someone please define what a black person is to me? I've always considered Obama biracial (white mom, black dad), but apparently this logical assumption is wrong. :/

Well for most people, it's ANYBODY who has come from African decent.

But that's the politicly incorrect definition for it.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-11-06 19:27:35

Obama won? Good, now we all worry if he's going to get shot or not  :-\
Yeah. ROTFL at the way my mom acted when that happened.
What did she do?
Anyway, in my History class the dude with the best prediction for the result got a copy of the Constitution. My friend got it, and everybody was jealous. I predicted 331 for Obama, I'm not sure what my friend predicted, but it was higher so my teacher declared the winner before all the results were even in.