Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Swine Flu Pandemic - Page 1

Swine Flu Pandemic

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-05-01 19:32:28
Discuss the Swine Flu pandemic here.

Re: Swine Flu Pandemic

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-05-01 19:44:10
A. Not a pandemic yet.
B. It doesn't kill you. (Or isn't supposed to.)

Now that that's settled, have fun!

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2009-05-01 20:26:34
Swine flu is like the regular flu, which already kills a lot yearly, except there is no known vaccination for it.

But in other news, I've heard that the pediatrician in my town has it, and a school somewhere in one of the nearby counties has closed until Wednesday.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-05-01 22:05:32
It's much ado about nothing; just like the bird flu.

Date: 2009-05-01 22:20:35

Swine flu is like the regular flu, which already kills a lot yearly, except there is no known vaccination for it.

But in other news, I've heard that the pediatrician in my town has it, and a school somewhere in one of the nearby counties has closed until Wednesday.

Yeah, that doctor in Mill Creek!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-05-01 23:21:53
A few people in Mexico, I think it said on the news, that some people there have died from Swine Flu.

Date: 2009-05-01 23:26:36

A few people in Mexico, I think it said on the news, that some people there have died from Swine Flu.

I thinnk it was something like 26.

Date: 2009-05-01 23:30:04
I believe it was about that. I was chating to a friend of mine MSN about Swine Flu, and it's all because of Global Warming. People aren't do anything to stop this Global Warming. We have legs to walk with. Not waste energy on cars, and other things, that can easily not be used as much.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-05-01 23:30:34
Swine flu is overblown, like every other thing the media reports. If people take proper precautions, there's little-to-no risk of catching it.

Date: 2009-05-01 23:32:03
Brown, says that we the UK are prepared for it. Last year it was fucking Bird Flu, now Swine Flu. I want to live a few more years yet. (I've already had enough health issues, as a baby. I don't want a repeat.)

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-05-02 01:49:07

I thinnk it was something like 26.
Arround 150

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-05-02 04:53:35
Yeah, I heard of this "flu". I'm not worried. If I get sick, I get sick. If I don't, I don't.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-05-02 08:44:31

I believe it was about that. I was chating to a friend of mine MSN about Swine Flu, and it's all because of Global Warming. People aren't do anything to stop this Global Warming. We have legs to walk with. Not waste energy on cars, and other things, that can easily not be used as much.

What?  Global warming has nothing to do with the Swine Flu.

Date: 2009-05-02 10:05:16
Global Warming has got a lot to do. I was watching the news, and they were on abut the Sun, about it not being as it should due to this Global fuck up. Back long before this Global Warming started, there was no Bird Flu, no Swine Flu, everything was normal. Minus the terrorist attacks.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-05-02 10:11:42

Global Warming has got a lot to do. I was watching the news, and they were on abut the Sun, about it not being as it should due to this Global fuck up. Back long before this Global Warming started, there was no Bird Flu, no Swine Flu, everything was normal. Minus the terrorist attacks.

Global Warming only makes things || <– that much hotter.  Saying Global Warming causes NATURAL VIRAL DNA MUTATIONS, that occured long before the media went crazy with the Global Warming crap (Swine Flu and Avian Flu have been around since the 1800s and probably before that), is just dumb.