Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Screwy, ain't it - Page 2

Re: Screwy, ain't it

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-09-09 15:29:04

You don't want pirated and homebrew games on GCL? I was thinking it would be okay to leave them on because TRS Rockin's doing it.

They can stay on. I meant the commercial roms.

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-09-09 15:32:30
A lot of people here (including ACE91) don't use ROMs because they can't stand to take 30 minutes looking for them on Google.
Actually, I do use them now, only because Abwayax emailed me some. :P They've been quite helpful on completing the AttackDex. (I'm up to TM27, and working on the rest!) </offtopic>

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-09-09 15:37:03
If you're doing the attackdex, does this mean I don't have to do Melchior 4?

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-09-09 15:40:27

If you're doing the attackdex, does this mean I don't have to do Melchior 4?
I only use the ROMs to fill in the blanks in your partially incomplete Melchior 4. I use Okk's HEX data for most of it. So I'm not finding new stuff so much as documenting it in the AttackDex. You could always fill out Melchior 4 with data from the Attackdex later if you really want a complete Melchior doc, but otherwise it's unneccesary. (Also, if you could help me out by adding some AttackDex pages after TM40 while I do TM28-TM39, I'd be eternally grateful. :P)