Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

My *ahem* 'dream' - Page 1

My *ahem* 'dream'

Posted by: DialGiX
Date: 2009-08-23 03:37:46
I remeber a couple of nights ago i had  this dream after doing the Missingno. trick before i went to bed… well here's how it goes (I think)

I was in this old lady's house at night when i spot a Missingno. ghost in a kitchen cupboard just after she called me to get some tea or something. It hissed at me and attacked… i blacked out. after that i was at a Gas (Petrol) station were someone was using a ? to fight a Blaziken (Venusaur?)…

Very freaky  :o :o :o (Maybe more interesting than freaky…)
PS: NOT FAKE!

Re: My *ahem* 'dream'

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2009-08-23 03:48:17
Nice dream there.

I once dreamed I was swimming in a vast mass of Decamarks. Ah, yes…I woke up with cold sweat that morning…

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2009-08-23 07:28:25
once I dreamt that you all died… an I loled for some reason…  :???: :???: :???:

(3 X the confusion)

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-08-23 10:59:41
I recall a dream thread here a few years ago, but since there are hundreds of threads here in General Discussion it would be difficult to find it. While I rarely dream about video games at all, a recurring theme in my Pokemon dreams is complete insanity. Occasionally the insanity that is the dream resembles the game (one dream cave looked like a cross between the final Aqua hideout and Hoenn Victory Road) but sometimes it's entirely different (for instance, a swamp. In Sapphire.) Lately my dreams have alternately been about school or whatever TV show/book I've been watching/reading.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-08-23 11:28:33
I once dreamt that I was watching a Pokemon episode and a R/S/E ? was surfing down a waterfall.

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-08-26 05:50:27
You dream about pokemon? are you addicted to that stuff man? It's worse than ciggarettes I tell you

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-08-26 15:52:04
If you don't like Pokemon, why are you on a Pokemon site?

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-08-26 15:57:21
I like pokemon but I'm not thinking about it day and night.

Date: 2009-08-26 16:25:56
I have only ever seen some of the first series anime and It's been a while since I've played gold and silver so I don't remember much… :P but hell, I'm all up on the glitch part.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-08-26 17:18:09

You dream about pokemon? are you addicted to that stuff man? It's worse than ciggarettes I tell you

No, I'm addicted to glitches.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-08-26 18:08:22
Actually, last night I dreamed that GCLF reverted to it's 2007 form - including my account. I was still Member+ though.

Date: 2009-08-27 08:01:55
I dreamt once that I was on a rolercoaster with a REALLY loose strap thing… it suddenly went round a tight bend right next to the edge of a cliff.. I fell out and fell off the cliff… it was one of the funest experiences I'd ever had… I woke up just as I would have hit the ground…

I have alot of falling off cliff dreams, they're all really fun… most of them I realiuse it's a dream as soon as I start falling.. so I'm like whoooo! this is awesome and I'm not gonna hit the ground… I think once I was at the top of the cliff at the beach and a huricane blew up…  loads of people hid in a shop.. but a 10 year old was still outside so I ran out the shop and picked her up and threw her onto the roof of the shop… WHTF??

then I looked over the fence on the cliff and saw my teacher at the bottom of the cliff and then she dissapeared. but then the fence snapped and I fell off the cliff and realised it was a dream… it was awesome…

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-08-27 08:18:59

Actually, last night I dreamed that GCLF reverted to it's 2007 form - including my account. I was still Member+ though.

I doubt I was there, considering my account didn't exist until 2008.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-08-27 08:29:30
I had a dream that I was playing Wii Sports and it didn't suck. True story. Although whenever I have a dream about video games I always end up inside the game, so that might have something to do with it.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2009-08-28 12:22:25
Not sure if I mentioned this, but I dreamed I got attacked by a Raikou :p! Lol it was painful, he has sharp claws and lots of electricity!