Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

My *ahem* 'dream' - Page 2

Re: My *ahem* 'dream'

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-08-28 20:06:01
^ No you haven't mentioned that.

I also dreamt the other night that I was in line to some kind of empirical throne, but the current emperor didn't like me and forced me to beat Suzaku (fuck I watch too much Code Geass) in a game of tennis. And they gave me a racket made out of shitty cheap plastic. Suzaku, however, believed I had every right to the throne, and gave me a new one, and then over 9000 people joined in the game and then we all broke out into singing "The Impression That I Get".
So yeah. My dreams are weird.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-08-28 21:57:39
One time I dreamed that my pokemon game's savefile erased. Another time I dreamed that I lost all my teeth. Yes, I know those are weird dreams but I have very weird personal fears….

Posted by: DialGiX
Date: 2009-09-10 05:20:51
Oh… My… GOD!

I had the weirdest dream about my cat (Jasper) last night. It goes something like this…

My family were pulling up to this white art museum when my dad pulls both of my cats out of the trunk. I went 'Meh' and went on. Later I was shocked to find Jasper had gone ferrel and we were staring at a strange portal to a weird duplicate of my backyard. Jasper was sad so strangely I talked to him
and he keeps morphing between my dog and other dogs i've seen. he explained that he was not from the milky way after all. Kinda strange since I already knew he was a special cat BUT NOT THIS DIFFERENT. the only thing I've noticed when I got him was he had a lot in common with my sadly dead cat, Rusty.  :o :???: ::)