Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

My PC needs shooting - Page 2

Re: My PC needs shooting

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-10-05 16:34:31
Run this and it it'll tell you all your hardware specs.  Post the results here and I should be able to figure out what your comp can use.

Re: My PC needs shooting

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-10-05 16:40:31
Waiting for 7Zip to compress my file. Long before i had issues with my PC, it was fine. It ran Guild Wars like a breeze, expect the night I was lagging like crazy due to a thunderstorm and I died, but still. I can't get another graphics card, because the current card is the best one there is, well what there is to offer here in England, but yeah. I haven't tried playing Guild Wars for more than 5 mintues, in Window mode, but in Full Screen it just goes. I've turned down the graphics, I've turned down a lot of things and the damnm thing still isn't accpeting it. ¬¬ I'll edit my post, when 7zip has finished.