Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

How more useless can Vista get? - Page 3

Re: How more useless can Vista get?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-10-06 14:59:29
I've tried using AIM, and failed. The LAN thing, I keep getting an error, so it doesn't seem to agree with Vista Service Pack 2. I tried using irc://abwayax.com/glitchcity, and I get either a link is broken or Firefox can't reconize it.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-10-06 15:32:08
It does not recognize it because you didn't download mIRC. :\

Date: 2009-10-06 15:34:02
I'd no doubt bin it, after I get pissed with it, after failing to install it. Plus why did Miller, give me two stupid thinks for? I can't pay for anything. I said that.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-10-06 16:20:21
Because he misunderstood your problem. Or might be just stupid

Date: 2009-10-06 16:24:50
*Sighs* I'll sort things out later.

Edit: It's worked. I've sent both files, (Silent Hill Stuff, and Forbidden Siren File), onto my PC with Live Messanger (Used to be MSN). This can be locked and thrown out to stop certian people who have a habbit of spamming in topic, or left open for other to coment on how crap Vista is, but I say it's good for Guild Wars.