Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Annoyance, on the "curse" - autism (Bit of a rant) - Page 3

Re: Annoyance, on the "curse" - autism (Bit of a rant)

Posted by: armotag
Date: 2009-12-20 18:05:49
Edit: It's not our problem man.

Posted by: Len
Date: 2009-12-20 18:06:01
Edit: You too.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-12-20 18:07:00
I made this to try and get others to see that there's a difference in how autism is, not a fucking flamewar. Admins if you have to lock this, please feel free to do so.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-12-20 18:07:40
Hey Kinneas, if he's giving you grief on your IRC channel can't you just ban him? Or get an oper to g-line him or something?

Date: 2009-12-20 18:08:36
Apologies about how the others are treating you due to your autism; I'm merely here to set the facts completely stright. I apologise for any trouble caused in the mean time.

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2009-12-20 18:09:38
what part of "we're not to play host to other forum drama" do these people not understand.

how in the fuck does a thread about autism turn into some gigantic clusterfuck like this.

sometimes I don't understand people.

Date: 2009-12-20 18:11:46
http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php?PHPSESSID=b177aedc6eda2cb913666af197b85a38&topic=5718.0

Then explain that to CJMiller.

Date: 2009-12-20 18:13:13
Okay, I took a good 5 minutes to write that out, and I do not apreciate you simply deleting it all, especially when It wasnt meant offensively in any way, and was just the truth.

Date: 2009-12-20 18:13:44

http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php?PHPSESSID=b177aedc6eda2cb913666af197b85a38&topic=5718.0

Then explain that to CJMiller.

I told him to stop whining too, in this thread

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-12-20 18:14:03
*Sigh* Why do I bother trying to get others to see that I'm not a normal person with a normal stage of autism. Admins, lock this to stop this getting more insane, thanks.

Date: 2009-12-20 18:14:59

and I do not apreciate you simply deleting it all,

and we don't appreciate you and your lovely gang of people coming in here facilitating arguments and such about what happened on another forum.

e: linguistic skills fail me once more! CURSES!

Date: 2009-12-20 18:16:14
I'm really sorry Mutou Yami, for you getting washed up in the middle of this. It's no fun when people get caught in the middle. I'm not here to cause trouble, though from your perspective it may appear that way. I just want to get the facts straight.

Date: 2009-12-20 18:17:20
Once again, as you've been told, he is the one that brought this over here, and we're not gunna sit back and watch him badmouth us. The fact that we even know that it's here shows that he's been gloating about it being here. I hope you realise how much of a horrible, ignorant person he is before he completely annoys your members and drives them away as well.

Date: 2009-12-20 18:20:34

he is the one that brought this over here, and we're not gunna sit back and watch him badmouth us.

because you totally need to protect your internet dignity, the most important of them all.

Yeah, he did bring shit over here by complaining about it, but it's more you're fault than his for dragging yourselves in here because "HE SAID MEAN THINGS ABOUT US READY THE CANNONS ON MY MARK."
It could have been avoided if you hadn't felt the urge to "PROTECT OUR DIGNITY HURR HURR DON'T TAKE NO SHIT ON THEM INTERNETS"

Date: 2009-12-20 18:20:48

*Sigh* Why do I bother trying to get others to see that I'm not a normal person with a normal stage of autism. Admins, lock this to stop this getting more insane, thanks.

I'm really sorry Mutou Yami, for you getting washed up in the middle of this. It's no fun when people get caught in the middle. I'm not here to cause trouble, though from your perspective it may appear that way. I just want to get the facts straight.

my understanding is that Miller did something stupid in your channel, got banned, and complained about it here. His complaining about it here led to this thread (of all threads) to become blown up with drama. It is not GCLF's position to determine if Miller was rightly banned or not; we aren't a court, especially in regards to some IRC channel. We've explained numerous times, to all of you (including Miller) that such arguments have no place on GCLF.

Miller will be warned. It was not right of him to bring this over here.

Regarding the deletion of those posts, that was most definitely not the right way to handle it. While it's true that it's not really our problem, it wasn't a good move to wipe out your post simply because of that. I am very anti-censorship and have taken GARY 'M 9 to task for that.