Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Roll Call - Page 3

Re: Roll Call

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2012-07-11 13:32:50

-dogpiles on group hug and smothers everyone with love-
I feel like this thread is just all of us, talking in a bar, sitting down and having a beer and recalling memories.

^ This pretty much.
I can't wait until GCLF gets 'revived' or whatever. It still blows my mind I've been on here for so long.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2012-07-11 14:00:17
I feel like this thread is just all of us, talking in a bar, sitting down and having a beer and recalling memories. Who wants a Rolling Rock with me? -cheers-

This.  Can I get a Ten Fidy draft?

Date: 2012-07-25 00:16:55

I feel like this thread is just all of us, talking in a bar, sitting down and having a beer and recalling memories. Who wants a Rolling Rock with me? -cheers-

Can we get everyone online at once and we can IRC/tinychat together or something? I want a legit reunion.

Posted by: Tsukuu
Date: 2012-07-25 06:55:54
It'd be easier to get everyone together if we all had Skype accounts with each other added… MSN would work as well, though Skype seems more common. But at same time it's not a really convenient way since it needs external stuff… but it's a good way.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2012-07-25 22:34:29

Can we get everyone online at once and we can IRC/tinychat together or something? I want a legit reunion.

DO IT

It'd be easier to get everyone together if we all had Skype accounts with each other added… MSN would work as well, though Skype seems more common. But at same time it's not a really convenient way since it needs external stuff… but it's a good way.

I've got both of these, actually. :)

Date: 2012-07-26 01:59:44
Hmm, would it be the case to make a thread to share Skype names? (since it's more convenient for group chats)

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2012-07-26 08:32:19
I'm not really active on any forums anymore, but hello.

Date: 2012-07-26 11:01:59
Hey. You reminded me how I got a no-focus Hard clear two days ago, and a no-vertical Normal clear yesterday on PCB without using Sakuya. How I still can't 1cc Lunatic? <.<

Date: 2012-07-26 15:11:14

Hmm, would it be the case to make a thread to share Skype names? (since it's more convenient for group chats)

I'll go make one. I have some of you added but not everyone.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2012-07-26 19:18:03
Steam group:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/glitchcity

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2012-07-26 21:08:36

Steam group:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/glitchcity

If we're making that the official Steam group for GCL we should rename it.

Posted by: Ragnarok
Date: 2012-07-26 21:28:05
<A hole opens up in the swirling clouds above you.>
<A twisting, writhing vortex of black clouds spins around the blood-red sky, descending as a funnel to a fine point in front of you.>
<The air coalesces, superdense, into a flaming sword that sunders the ground before violently exploding, reforming as a man.>
<Or maybe it was just a username.>
<But he was still Ragnarök.>

'sup???

[size=6pt](also yes it's an obligatory golden sun reference; get out)[/size]

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2012-07-27 03:02:51

Oh goodness, Tinychat. xD I always manage to be the life of the party on there mainly just because everyone else just tends to stare at their computer and type stuff while having a blank look on their face. Hopefully you guys aren't like that!

But yeah, we totally should settle on a date and get on Tinychat all at once one day. Not only for talking to each other but for also marveling at Adrian's beard.

Date: 2012-07-27 10:11:58

Oh goodness, Tinychat. xD I always manage to be the life of the party on there mainly just because everyone else just tends to stare at their computer and type stuff while having a blank look on their face. Hopefully you guys aren't like that!

But yeah, we totally should settle on a date and get on Tinychat all at once one day. Not only for talking to each other but for also marveling at Adrian's beard.

I agree but it'll be hard to get everyone online at once to marvel at Adrian's beard haha. Well maybe not hard to get a majority of people online, but to  get EVERYONE online would be hard.

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2012-07-27 11:20:51
I'm up for either a IRC chat or Tinychat session. :) I don't have Skype, so that'll be out of the question for me. :\ We should definitely figure out a date that we could get online and talk. :D Sure not everyone on the site will be there, but if a mass email was sent out maybe it'll get older members to come back to the site.