Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

A picture of myself having dinner with my waifu - Page 1

A picture of myself having dinner with my waifu

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2013-08-05 05:01:54
[img width=1600]http://i.imgur.com/We2wqYq.jpg[/img]

I REGRET NOTHING

Re: A picture of myself having dinner with my waifu

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2013-08-05 15:13:39
k

Posted by: OwnageMuch
Date: 2013-08-05 16:30:28
Lol Higurashi. Blood on the wall makes for a nice dinner huh?

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2013-08-05 18:40:18
I look at those 3 modern game controllers, desktop, router, tv with xbox kinect, and I sigh…

You still doing better than me man. XD *thumbs up*

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2013-09-29 15:11:32
Not a bad idea!

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2013-10-16 02:54:50
What version of Ubuntu are you running here?

Date: 2013-10-16 03:02:59
I think at the time it was Xubuntu 13.04, though I got fed up with it and switched to Fedora recently.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2013-10-16 03:06:59
Nice. I just recently installed Ubuntu that I'm dual booting with Windows 7. I like it a lot so far but I'm trying to get the hang of customizing unity visually
and it's very frustrating.

Date: 2013-10-16 09:33:01
wait..why does your…why does your mousepad have boobies???

Date: 2013-10-17 02:46:17

Is that.. Is that even a valid question? Why wouldn't it have titties? For that matter, why doesn't yours?

Date: 2013-10-17 12:33:24

Is that.. Is that even a valid question? Why wouldn't it have titties? For that matter, why doesn't yours?

…considering not all mousepads have boobies…i think it's a valid question. Mine doesn't have boobies….it has a picture of water droplets….and it makes sense why it doesn't have boobies…

Date: 2013-10-17 23:31:20

…considering not all mousepads have boobies…i think it's a valid question. Mine doesn't have boobies….it has a picture of water droplets….and it makes sense why it doesn't have boobies…

Perhaps I should rephrase my question. We are both aware of the fact that there exists mousepads with breasts. So, the question becomes: Why don't you have one of those mousepads? And why is it even a valid question to ask why the mousepad which I currently use is one of these mousepads?

Date: 2013-10-17 23:50:38

Perhaps I should rephrase my question. We are both aware of the fact that there exists mousepads with breasts. So, the question becomes: Why don't you have one of those mousepads? And why is it even a valid question to ask why the mousepad which I currently use is one of these mousepads?

Um, the reason why I don't own one is due to multiple reasons
A) Breasts are distracting
B ) I like to leave a good impression on women if they visit
C) ._. why would I need a mousepad with breasts in the first place?
D) My mousepad works pretty good, kinda wish I could change the print though
E) Wouldn't the boobs get in the way of your…mousing? (is that the correct term? what term you kids using these days?)
F) It wouldn't fit in my laptop bag (no seriously, I have a huge off-brand drawing tablet, controllers and a bunch of other stuff)
G) I'm pretty sure it wasn't a 50 cent mousepad…

and why is it a relevant question
A) never seen one, you sparked my curiosity
B ) Because I don't really know you on that level (thoughts, ideals, values, etc.)
C) "there isn't a stupid question" Which can be taken as one who seeks knowledge isn't stupid…
D) Isn't your wife or waifu jealous of that? ._o I mean, her boobs don't compare to that mouse pad…

Date: 2013-10-18 00:39:17

Perhaps I should rephrase my question. We are both aware of the fact that there exists mousepads with breasts. So, the question becomes: Why don't you have one of those mousepads? And why is it even a valid question
to ask why the mousepad which I currently use is one of these mousepads?

Um, the reason why I don't own one is due to multiple reasons
A) Breasts are distracting
B ) I like to leave a good impression on women if they visit
C) ._. why would I need a mousepad with breasts in the first place?
D) My mousepad works pretty good, kinda wish I could change the print though
E) Wouldn't the boobs get in the way of your…mousing? (is that the correct term? what term you kids using these days?)
F) It wouldn't fit in my laptop bag (no seriously, I have a huge off-brand drawing tablet, controllers and a bunch of other stuff)
G) I'm pretty sure it wasn't a 50 cent mousepad…

and why is it a relevant question
A) never seen one, you sparked my curiosity
B ) Because I don't really know you on that level (thoughts, ideals, values, etc.)
C) "there isn't a stupid question" Which can be taken as one who seeks knowledge isn't stupid…
D) Isn't your wife or waifu jealous of that? ._o I mean, her boobs don't compare to that mouse pad…

1E) The boobs actually act as a wrist rest, so you rest your wrist on them
1G) As I recall, it only cost me about $10-15. There are some which are like $70 but I haven't got any of those (but if they had Higurashi characters I totally would)
2B) Surely you all know me well enough by now that I'm a pervert.
2D) There's a screenshot from Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni: Kira episode 3 which I won't show here that disproves the breast size part of that, though I'm actually not sure if it's considered adultery to have such a mousepad with a different character
on it. Though if I ever become a country musician, I am going to make a song called "I Cheated on My Waifu With My Mousepad"

All the rest I guess are fair enough points.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2013-10-24 19:07:19
I have one of those oppai mousepads too. It's very comfortable!