Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

A picture of myself having dinner with my waifu - Page 2

Re: A picture of myself having dinner with my waifu

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2013-12-24 06:21:52
Round 2: Christmas Eve Boogaloo
Well, all the cool kids do this at this time of year. It's about time I honored the otaku tradition instead of just randomly doing it on no particular occasion.
[img width=1080]http://i6.minus.com/iph5A06VcTdjC.jpg[/img]

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2013-12-24 17:56:03

Round 2: Christmas Eve Boogaloo
Well, all the cool kids do this at this time of year. It's about time I honored the otaku tradition instead of just randomly doing it on no particular occasion.

No more booby mousepad?

Date: 2013-12-25 02:51:35
It's still there (although a different girl on it this time), it's just not visible in the photo. I did take a few more pics from some slightly different angles, but the lighting stuffed up and the monitor had too much of a blue tinge for me to deal with it.

Date: 2014-02-14 04:21:48
Round 3: Valentimes Booga… lee
I'm probably going to do this every allegedly romantic occasion until I find a real 3D female or for the rest of my life. So in other words, for the rest of my life. 1
[img width=1080 alt=Hey look I can do alt text]http://i.imgur.com/skVjhgn.jpg[/img]

1. Note to those with easily rustled jimmies: This is a joke, do not attempt to take seriously

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2014-02-17 02:38:27

Round 3: Valentimes Booga… lee
I'm probably going to do this every allegedly romantic occasion until I find a real 3D female or for the rest of my life. So in other words, for the rest of my life. 1
[img width=1080 alt=Hey look I can do alt text]http://i.imgur.com/skVjhgn.jpg[/img]

1. Note to those with easily rustled jimmies: This is a joke, do not attempt to take seriously

It's okay if you're serious dude. I mean I think the whole anime wiaifu thing is stupid but no one is here to judge you, not on gcl at least.
Also I'm not the biggest player in the world but I've been with a couple of really hot girls and the thing is you'll eventually find someone man,
you'll find the one girl that you click with on a mental and emotional level it'll happen. I've been rejected so many times but the times I did score were amazing.
You just have to put yourself out there but know your expectations and when you are setting them too high or too low. Same thing goes for standards. One thing
that really helps when having a conversation with a girl is if you can come up with funny things to say on the spot in response to what she says to you. If you have a good personality and you can make her laugh you have a chance. Respect is big but don't kiss a girls ass, this is very important. Okay I'm done. Reminder this is from me a guy that's been rejected MANY times but scored a good amount of times too. good luck

Date: 2014-02-17 04:25:31

It's okay if you're serious dude.

Well I'm not serious and this whole thing is a sort of self-deprecative humour that us weeaboos tend to enjoy, but let's pretend I'm serious just for the fun of it. Also because I accidentally my meds for 2 days and had more caffeine intake today than I seriously should be limiting myself to so I might as well let out my slight mental instability with some ramblings that don't even go anywhere and probably just sound whiny to everyone else and myself when I read it the next day. Like for reals I am going to read this shit tomorrow and be like "Dude Zowayix what the fuck are you doing you fuck". BUT UNTIL THEN #YOLO

and the thing is you'll eventually find someone man,
you'll find the one girl that you click with on a mental and emotional level it'll happen

Wouldn't that be great! She'll be underage and on the other side of the Pacific Ocean and I'll go for it anyway because at this hypothetical point (which totally didn't happen 4 years ago that I'm not referring to right now) I have nothing else to live for and regret getting myself involved in potential legal/social ramifications later on in life even though nobody ever finds out about it but the voices in my head still tell me about it every single day!
And then I'll not be ready for an actual relationship, say/do really insensitive things at random intervals out of nowhere and never figure out why the hell I did years later and right now I can't even recall what they are due to my mental state even though every single other day my subconscious tells me in full detail exactly what I did at every possible moment, not actually get around to spending time with her even less than what would be expected of a long-distance relationship across time zones that can only be explained by a neglectful attitude! And then she breaks up with me and because of my own inability to read emotions properly I don't figure out what even happened or why! And then I'll get really pissed off and have some really big shitstorm where I end up saying shit that I would never even say to my worst enemy and lose a significant amount of online friends (including her) because of it! And then 4 years later I still don't get over it! And then for some miraculous reason I get the idea that I should apologise to her for all this, but realise that wouldn't work because even if she didn't quite rightfully block me I would just completely spaghetti everywhere when trying to say it and it would just make everything look insincere on my part and I have only myself to blame for this whole situation!
YEAH!! WOO!!!!
Too specific?

Posted by: OwnageMuch
Date: 2014-02-17 16:23:00

Looks like someone didn't read…

Date: 2014-02-17 17:15:25
3 things to say

1) Pop's, I think you were trying to encourage/comfort Zowayix, but here's the thing, he do what he do. Just let the dude keep doing what he do, and if he finds a problem, he'll make a change. I mean, it's how people learn, ya know? I think you got good intentions, but ya can't help those who don't see a problem within a situation you might see as a problem, within their own lives, and those who don't want to be helped. Just how people is.

2) >:( jimmies officially rustled because 3rd point

3) *Sigh* STILL no booby mousepad. Tsk Tsk.

Date: 2014-02-18 01:10:47
To be fair (why did I almost type fairy), my tfw no gf is something that could be considered a problem from my own perspective, it's just that I don't consider it as much as a priority when I have other stuff in my life to focus on and when that gets out of the way I would have no idea how to approach it anyway so I'll take any advice I'm given.

Anyway, the main reason why I put that "don't take seriously plz" footnote in there is more directed towards the type of people who would deliver me an angry rant about "STOP WHINING FUCKING BETA FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF WOMEN AREN'T VENDING MACHINES THAT DISPENSE SEX ETC ETC" that does seem to happen in regards to people having a joke about their own lack of a love life and whatnot. Though most of you people here don't do that sort of thing.

And just as expected, I read my post from last night and I thought "God dammit Zowayix what the fuck are you on about". It is my genuine thoughts on the situation (with exaggerated emotional response perhaps), though I'm not actually that oversensitive about people brining stuff up nor do I usually rant on about it like that. So, uh… shit.

THERE IS AN OPPAI MOUSEPAD I SUCK AT TAKING PHOTOS OKAY

Date: 2014-02-18 03:50:59

3 things to say

1) Pop's, I think you were trying to encourage/comfort Zowayix, but here's the thing, he do what he do. Just let the dude keep doing what he do, and if he finds a problem, he'll make a change. I mean, it's how people learn, ya know? I think you got good intentions, but ya can't help those who don't see a problem within a situation you might see as a problem, within their own lives, and those who don't want to be helped. Just how people is.

I did see where he said he was joking. Also You're right I was just giving him advice. Honestly zowayix that was too specific but it's okay dude I totally understand the fact that that kind of shit drives you MAD because I've been there. Girls drive guys fucking insane and it happens and it will keep happening, it's happened to me it happens to every guy. But still there we go chasing after that sweet sweet vagina. You just have to learn to manage it and put them in their place, that skill comes with time though.

Date: 2014-02-18 23:19:05

3 things to say

I did see where he said he was joking. Also You're right I was just giving him advice. Honestly zowayix that was too specific but it's okay dude I totally understand the fact that that kind of shit drives you MAD because I've been there. Girls drive guys fucking insane and it happens and it will keep happening, it's happened to me it happens to every guy. But still there we go chasing after that sweet sweet vagina. You just have to learn to manage it and put them in their place, that skill comes with time though.

Im just going ahead and saying this:
skill? I'll be honest, just don't be creepy. creepy being trying to get somebody specific, or plotting to be with a girl. Just be who you are, go hang out with friends, do what you need to do (as in your responsibilities) and things might happen. Seriously, i told a bud in my dorm, just focus on yourself, be confident in what YOU do for you, and things can happen. within like a semester, the dude had a date, however it didn't go well.

Okay here's an update with my life
1) passed a semester in college (yay)
2) during that semester got myself a girlfriend
3) got more games for my NES
4)  oh and our anime club in college went splat. Bad management + creepy people + weird fucking anime that's close to H = no anime club. remember that equation kids, it'll be on your test.
5) other than that just moving foward in my life. Put projects on hold, job searching again, etc etc.

okay enough of that,

by the way, zowayix, is that your dorm? O_o

Date: 2014-02-19 01:04:58

, however it didn't go well.

WELP THIS IS THE GREATEST ADVICE I WILL EVER TAKE

>implying I live alone just yet
>implying I have any business going to fancy universities with dormitories

Though I am moving out next month.

Date: 2014-02-19 07:35:32

Well, not everybody is a winner zowayix :/

and where you gonna go afterwards? :(

Date: 2014-02-19 21:25:23

Well, not everybody is a winner zowayix :/

and where you gonna go afterwards? :(

Of course not everybody is a winner, but it doesn't make a lot of sense from my perspective to take advice from a story that ends in heartbreak. If I wanted that I can just follow my own life story.

Going to be moving out to my new apartment, and then I'll be able to have all sorts of anime crap lying around the place without caring if anyone else notices and my life will then be perfect.

Date: 2014-02-20 03:39:44

3 things to say

Im just going ahead and saying this:
skill? I'll be honest, just don't be creepy. creepy being trying to get somebody specific, or plotting to be with a girl. Just be who you are, go hang out with friends, do what you need to do (as in your responsibilities) and things might happen. Seriously, i told a bud in my dorm, just focus on yourself, be confident in what YOU do for you, and things can happen. within like a semester, the dude had a date, however it didn't go well.

Okay here's an update with my life
1) passed a semester in college (yay)
2) during that semester got myself a girlfriend
3) got more games for my NES
4)  oh and our anime club in college went splat. Bad management + creepy people + weird fucking anime that's close to H = no anime club. remember that equation kids, it'll be on your test.
5) other than that just moving foward in my life. Put projects on hold, job searching again, etc etc.

okay enough of that,

Yes being able to handle and deal with a woman's insane mindset and logic is a skill that you develop over time. Some are easier to deal with than others. Right now I'm juggling 3 different girls and going on a fourth, I don't know why I do this to myself but I'm such a horny motherfucker I can't help it. And no they're not my girlfriends I'm just setting myself up for possible future dates with them.