Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

HOO BOY ANOTHER TOPIC - Page 1

HOO BOY ANOTHER TOPIC

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2013-10-15 23:44:26
WHOA

SHIT

AREN'T I WACKY.

i don't know. its near to 1 AM and i have nothing better to do.

Re: HOO BOY ANOTHER TOPIC

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2013-10-16 00:09:59
heh, that's just life Yuzi.

So to humor you, how was your day?

Date: 2013-10-16 00:32:00
same as it ever was. not particularly exciting but not terrible. making the somekindofmonthly terrible topic because i don't feel like sleeping yet. how you doin'?

actual conversation in a shitthread. is this real life?

Date: 2013-10-16 00:38:32

same as it ever was. not particularly exciting but not terrible. making the somekindofmonthly terrible topic because i don't feel like sleeping yet. how you doin'?

actual conversation in a shitthread. is this real life?

I'm actually doing pretty well. It's fall break for me, but it's the last day, but I feel well rested. I got back from my student org's meeting, it's an RP group, so met some pretty cool people. Watched this video and literally summed up my memory of the 90's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmZbUZLHX-k and I just received Pokemon Red version that I'm giving my sis for Christmas this year. Since I have a blue version I figured it's about time we relive the "glory days" that we keep talking about over the phone.

So why you meh?

Date: 2013-10-16 00:45:40
that's cool. need to listen to that song later (seriously the pokemon and space jam theme. yes please.)

i just don't have much going on at the moment is all. that'll be mitigated when i get another job and/or some kind of personal project.

well this went in a different direction. is this just fantasy?
[size=6pt]…not going to go through the whole song. pun's over go home.[/size]

Date: 2013-10-16 00:48:09

that's cool. need to listen to that song later (seriously the pokemon and space jam theme. yes please.)

i just don't have much going on at the moment is all. that'll be mitigated when i get another job and/or some kind of personal project.

well this went in a different direction. is this just fantasy?
[size=6pt]…not going to go through the whole song. pun's over go home.[/size]

Heck I feel ya man, I gotta get an internship next semester, or at least some decent scholarships if I'm going to make it. By the way "Come on and SLAM, and welcome to JAPAN" XD

You doing college dude?

Date: 2013-10-16 00:52:00
not really, no. i just don't really have any desire to deal with that kind of thing.

kinda done with the education thing, y'know? s'just not for me.

Date: 2013-10-16 00:56:49

not really, no. i just don't really have any desire to deal with that kind of thing.

kinda done with the education thing, y'know? s'just not for me.

Hey, whatever works man. Heck, if I could find an easier way to convince people I'm capable of doing a job without a signed piece of paper, I'd do it.

So what you do today? Been chilling?

Date: 2013-10-16 00:58:10
i hear that.

and yeah, pretty much. that's really all i do at the moment. not that i'm complaining.

Date: 2013-10-16 01:00:51

i hear that.

and yeah, pretty much. that's really all i do at the moment. not that i'm complaining.

Hey it's better than working so hard because you overestimated your limits. That's why I had to quit my job this year, I gotta focus on school because it gets me closer to my life goals.

So you said you set projects for yourself? What kind of projects you do?

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2013-10-16 01:04:20

woo people on this late?

i can't sleep either :P

Date: 2013-10-16 01:04:39
i didn't mean to imply i had or set any haha.

i meant that i needed one or something. and i don't know what. i'll find something interesting, i'm sure.

woo people on this late?

NIGHT OWLS UNITE

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2013-10-16 01:06:24

i meant that i needed one or something. and i don't know what. i'll find something interesting, i'm sure.

woo people on this late?

NIGHT OWLS UNITE

WOO

Date: 2013-10-16 01:06:56

woo people on this late?

Yeah dude XD join us, let's all talk over a martini or something.

You like video games correct? Have you considered independent game design? I mean, it's like one of those long term projects, but it'll keep ya busy if you really are determined to finish it.

Date: 2013-10-16 01:09:02
i messed around with rpg maker and stuff when i was younger but i don't really have the patience (or skill, really) to create games.

neat suggestion, though.