Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Unpopular opinions - Page 2

Re: Unpopular opinions

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-09-22 18:51:00

Ash winning a league isn't news worthy, and honestly I refuse to celebrate when he's won already in the past even if it wasn't canon nor a league. I honestly can't believe we live in a time line where major news outlets actually reported on a anime character, who isn't that great of a character winning a fictitious league.
I kind of share this opinion given my general hatred for the anime, but we are in the clickbait era now.

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2019-09-22 23:14:31
Michael Steele was the best Bangle.

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2019-09-24 15:51:20
I liked Metroid: Other M. It was an interesting direction and blended 2 of my favorite entries: Super Metroid and Metroid Prime. The story was… eh… but the Concentration feature was REALLY cool. (Just wish it could be done anytime with a cooldown or use count if you weren't in peril to slowly gain health back outside battle. Or maybe other ammo. Like, maybe once or twice if not in peril until you next save or something.)

Posted by: Couldntthinkofaname
Date: 2019-10-11 07:08:11
"The Great Gatsby" is an abysmal book.

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2019-12-21 22:32:05
C3P0 and BB8 are much better droids than R2D2. I also enjoy the prequels, except for the Phantom Menace that movie can go burn in a fire. The Force Awakens is the best movie in the Star Wars Skywalker Saga. Oh and I don't like Toto's Africa, nor the band Gorillaz and Daft Punk only has one good song. There's some non-Pokemon related unpopular opinions from me. xP