Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

I'm leaving GCLF - Page 1

I'm leaving GCLF

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2020-02-04 17:29:48
to go to the store, do you guys need anything while I'm out?

Re: I'm leaving GCLF

Posted by: iTNZ
Date: 2020-02-04 23:04:10
I need a bunch of lemonade

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2020-02-05 11:25:23
more quality shitposts like this please.

Posted by: CytricAcid
Date: 2020-02-06 17:41:43
gen 3 proto leaks plox

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2020-02-06 20:25:36
can i get uh

12pk of boneless torpedoes

1L of cherry quantum bepis

1 charmander

6 goa'uld symbiotes

1 borg cube, extra large

pizza ball, pepperoni with extra ranch

5 onion rings

1 Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx

a pie

Posted by: Cryo
Date: 2020-02-06 21:50:52
lemme get a

🅱️oneless pizza

with a 2 liter of coke

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-02-07 12:46:57
I'm partly leaving too sorry, and demoted myself, but will still sign in to answer people's questions (will explain soon).

Posted by: Couldntthinkofaname
Date: 2020-02-07 12:54:28

I'm partly leaving too sorry, and demoted myself, but will still sign in to answer people's questions (will explain soon).

:(

I can't say I blame you, though. Should this be permanent, I commend your tireless Wiki and Forum efforts and contributions.

If I might ask, why?

Date: 2020-02-07 13:12:26
I have a lot of projects ongoing at the moment, so I can't give it the time it would deserve. All the best.

:(

I can't say I blame you, though. Should this be permanent, I commend your tireless Wiki and Forum efforts and contributions.

If I might ask, why?

:( it's permanent I'm sorry though. What I mean is I intend to come back (but not do active glitch work/get involved with management anymore), so if you ask a glitch question I'll give you the answer I remember but research has took its toll.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2020-02-07 13:17:05
Thank you for all the time and work you've put in to this site. Should you change your mind you are welcome back any time. :)

Date: 2020-02-07 13:20:10

Thank you for all the time and work you've put in to this site. Should you change your mind you are welcome back any time. :)

Thank you :)

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2020-02-07 15:35:30
;_;7

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2020-02-07 18:45:04
Evie, you've been on this site since before I was here (I think), and, every time I saw you post, you had something incredibly meaningful, positive, and helpful to say. Your contributions to this site have been extremely well-documented and are very extensive, and you will very much be missed among all of us here.

Please stop by every now and again to say hi! We'll miss your contributions to the glitch research community for sure, but we'll miss your presence as a person almost more than that.

Stay in touch and best of luck in your next chapter, whatever that may be!

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2020-02-07 18:53:08
Oh man so many people that have been a relative part of the community have stepped down, left or been banned. :( GCLF was the very first community I joined back in 2006, and it's depressing to see what's been going on as of late. You were a very valuable asset to the GCLF community Evie, and I will miss you. Bart, I will miss you too if you're seriously leaving. Best of luck with your future projects Evie!

Posted by: CytricAcid
Date: 2020-02-08 01:06:39
i hope to see you around sometime, evie, your knowledge and positivity was always so nice to see on these forums. i wish you good luck wherever you might go and hope you come around and see us once in a while!