Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

I'm leaving GCLF - Page 2

Re: I'm leaving GCLF

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-02-08 10:03:50

;_;7

I'm so sorry ;_;

Evie, you've been on this site since before I was here (I think), and, every time I saw you post, you had something incredibly meaningful, positive, and helpful to say. Your contributions to this site have been extremely well-documented and are very extensive, and you will very much be missed among all of us here.

Please stop by every now and again to say hi! We'll miss your contributions to the glitch research community for sure, but we'll miss your presence as a person almost more than that.

Stay in touch and best of luck in your next chapter, whatever that may be!

<3 (I will)

Oh man so many people that have been a relative part of the community have stepped down, left or been banned. :( GCLF was the very first community I joined back in 2006, and it's depressing to see what's been going on as of late. You were a very valuable asset to the GCLF community Evie, and I will miss you. Bart, I will miss you too if you're seriously leaving. Best of luck with your future projects Evie!

Thanks so much!

i hope to see you around sometime, evie, your knowledge and positivity was always so nice to see on these forums. i wish you good luck wherever you might go and hope you come around and see us once in a while!

You too. <3

Posted by: Thanathan
Date: 2020-02-09 15:21:39
Wow its really sad, but all I can thank is "Thank you"  - it was a blast reading your stuff tbh!
Take care! :)

Posted by: OwnageMuch
Date: 2020-02-09 23:17:10
Thank you for all your contributions and good luck with whatever comes next for you, Evie :)

Posted by: coloradohugge
Date: 2020-02-10 00:37:05
Take care Evie & Good luck for the future!

Thank you for everything you've done for the community.

Date: 2020-02-10 09:39:41

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2020-03-07 07:58:02
i'm late as hell, but thank you for your contributions over the years and good luck in the future.

Date: 2020-03-07 11:09:41

i'm late as hell, but thank you for your contributions over the years and good luck in the future.
Thanks! :D (It's OK)