Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Polls

GCL T-shirts - Page 2

Re: GCL T-shirts

Posted by: Nihil
Date: 2016-09-06 22:56:13
I disagree that we need such thing as t-shirts to attract more members. I mean, it's not like getting more people is a central question anyway right? I mean, even if it was, it is so niche and specific! Few people would know what the tees are even about, much less go through the trouble of googling it. But as long as you are the one banking the confection of those shirts, I am neutral on actually creating such shirts. It's your money, do what you want.

That aside, it'd be cool to have a shirt with M' (255) or hPoké or LM4! They are really distinctive for glitches and big cuties ( ^ 0^)

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2016-09-18 10:57:17
Selling t-shirts to attract new members is a bad idea, it won't work. It's free to join a forum, t-shirts cost money. Also like others have said we're very niche, and to be frank GCLF activity has been declining over the years.

Do t-shirts for the community that are dedicated & already here. I'd totally buy a GCL shirt considering I've been here for like… 10 years. Maybe run it by the admins to see if they're okay with using the forum name/likeness to sell shirts too. I do design so I could possibly help do a t-shirt design.

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2016-09-18 15:01:47
For some reason, my T-shirt art folder disappeared. I guess I'll have to make a new front design. I'll post a few here if anyone's interested.
EDIT: Barebones design; it's an idea of the layout. The important elements are in the place they would be on the finished design, but it's not even close to finished.

Posted by: Exegutt0r
Date: 2016-09-20 19:22:49
heres my take on this
[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/ka31uu.png[/img]
plz dont kill me

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2016-09-21 02:02:49

I'm thinking about making merch clothing-based advertisements for this community, and I need to know the following: Which glitch Pokémon would make the best ambassador? You may vote for up to FIVE, as I have 5 T-shirt spots. I'll post the base design (It'll be… well, the best description is a modified GlitchDex page) as soon as possible but it'll be a few weeks. So, any Generation is okay, and you get FIVE votes.
Go.

I got yo back 1 huned percent my homeboy from
anotha motha I would totally rock that I got some
ideas I'll shoot you a message peace out  ;D

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2017-01-09 16:28:07
EDIT: Gonna redact that, didn't realize that was an edit link…

Posted by: shatteredClockworks
Date: 2017-01-26 11:52:21

I would say Missingno too because It's the most well known glitch Pokemon in the series, if not the best known glitch in the series. I know people haven't even played a Gen 1 game that knows what Missingno is.

Oh wait, 80% of the Internet still thinks Missingno. is bad. Because Nintendo's full of s**t and they believed them.
"Missingno can corrupt your save file and the only way to fix it is to release it" What kind of s**t is this? I had my Missingno on my Pokemon Red cart for years and it works perfectly.

He's so badass he learns water gun.
TWICE.