Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

MS Paint Adventures

MEGANIUM ADVENTURES! #2! - Page 1

MEGANIUM ADVENTURES! #2!

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2014-07-01 16:55:05
This little adventure takes place two years following the events in the Box of Imagination.

Freddy and Dunsparce headed out to the beach to kill some time. Bringing towels, an umbrella, and a cooler filled with ice, water bottles, and Gatorade (Dunsparce loooooves his electrolytes), they found a spot and set up their things. Right away, Dunsparce reached into the cooler and grabbed a purple Gatorade.

"Man! It feels good just to kick back and relax, don't it?" Freddy asked.

Dunsparce replied, "Indupitably! It's not like we've been doing exactly that for the past couple of years. It's nice to go on vacation every week!"

"Amen to that!" Freddy said, grabbing a water bottle. They bonked their drinks together. "Cheers!"

What happens next?

Like before, respond with > and the action.

Re: MEGANIUM ADVENTURES! #2!

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2014-07-01 17:42:49
> Find Hank

Date: 2014-07-01 21:06:28
While walking along the shore, a blinding light appeared in front of our heroes. This light was not a stranger to them, for they had seen it once before.

Super Sayain Saiyan Sayian Hank Hill descended from the light to greet our heroes.

"Greetings, Freddeh and Dunsparce!" Super Hank Hill said.

"HANK?!" Dunsparce and Freddy exclaimed.

"Dang it, Freddeh! Pipe down!"

Freddy regained his composure and said, "Sorry, but it's been so long. We only saw you that one time. And what are you doing out of the Box of Imagination? Aren't you afraid of people seeing you?"

"No, not realleh," Super Hank Hill replied. "My awesomeness is so great, that anybodeh who sees me is blinded until I am gone."

Our heroes exchanged curious looks, but shrugged the explanation off. It made sense; a similar thing happened when Lugia emerged from the Box. The entire neighbourhood was blind (and, for some reason, constipated) for an entire week.

"So, what's up, Hank?" Dunsparce asked.

"Well, there's somethin' I need to tell y'all."

What happens next?

Date: 2014-07-01 23:18:15
> Hank tells them about his boy "Bobbeh" and how much he likes to play "boggle" with "peggeh", and how he "sells propane and propane accessories". Oh and "bobbeh" is having brain cancer, so in return of them using his body 2 years ago, he wants them to help "Bobbeh" out.

Date: 2014-07-02 15:42:41
"What's up, Hank?" Dunsparce asked. "You seem worried."

Hank sighed and explained, "Well, ya see, it's about my boy, Bobbeh. He recently was diagnosed with brain cancer, and, despite my best efforts, even I cannot cure him."

Freddy nervously asked, "So… What do you want us to do?"

"Well, normally, Bobbeh would take his mind off it by playing Boggle with my wife, Peggeh, and before that, he would occasionally help me sell my propane and propane accessories."

Dunsparce replied, "That's… jovial, I guess?"

The super salesman nodded, but continued, "Well, since I cannot help him despite being all-powerful, I was wondering if you could find a cure to help him?"

Freddy was taken aback by the request. He slapped himself on the face with a Vine Whip, just to make sure he actually heard that insane request.

"Um… Well, uh, Hank, we may have saved the Box of Imagination, but we aren't miracle workers."

Dunsparce interjected, "Speaking of the Box of Imagination, why can't you just imagine up a cure in there?"

"I've tried that!" Super Hank used his mysterious powers to conjure up an image of Bobby Hill sitting against the fridge, crying at the prospect that his young life might meet a gruesome end. "I've tried everything in my power - and Lugia's power - to make him better. But nothing's workin'! I wouldn't even know where to look for a cure. That's why I'm asking you two. Please, please, save my boy!"

Freddy turned to Dunsparce and said, "Y'know, he let me use his body and power to defeat Gliscor. Absurd as this may be, we at least owe it to him to try."

Dunsparce nodded and replied, "I'll follow your lead. If you decide to help, I will, too."

The Meganium placed a Vine Whip on Hank's shoulder to comfort him. "Hank? We'll do it. We're gonna save your boy!"

What happens next?

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2014-07-02 17:41:52
>eat beach sand

Date: 2014-07-02 20:00:13
Hank smiled knowing that he could trust the two heroes.

"Thank ya so much, Freddeh and Dunsparce! I knew I could count on you!"

"No problem," Freddy said. "But, before we go, I think we should eat something. You can't go on an adventure on an empty stomach!"

Dunsparce headed to their site, but saw nothing edible other than ice packs, which are… not to be eaten. If you want to keep being alive, that is.

"Well, I got bad news. There's nothing for us to eat."

"Bummer," Freddy complained. "I guess that just leaves sand."

"Sand is actually pretty good," Dunsparce quipped. "Well, to me it is. Try some!"

He grabbed a bowl from somewhere and dumped some sand into it. Freddy ate some and, to everyone's surprise, agreed.

"Hey, that is good!"

Hank, thinking that he was being rused, also tried some sand. "It's all right," he said.

After eating their sandy meals, the gang sat around a table to conjure up a plan.

What happens next?

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2014-07-03 19:04:46
>Gordon Freeman arrives and suggests just walking into a bank guns blazin to get their WAD O CASH

*through mind of course*

Date: 2014-07-04 03:27:11
> Gordon freeman does this without saying a single word

Date: 2014-07-06 17:40:42
As our heroes thought of a plan to try and save Bobbeh, a voice entered their heads:

"Go to the bank and get some money. That will kick your plan into motion. If necessary, use force."

It was a manly man's voice and, after it was finished talking, the sound of a crowbar hitting something rang out through their minds. Freddy started scribbling something into the sand.

"Okay, what we do is we go to the bank to get our WAD O CASH; I get the feeling this will be a tiresome and long journey, so we should have some proper funding."

Dunsparce agreed.

"Is there a bank around here?" asked the snake.

"Why yes, yes there is," Freddy replied. "Follow me."

The gang left the beach and headed down the street to the PokéBank. Freddy kicked the doors open, and pulled out a machine gun; the same one Dunsparce used to attack Gyarados with.

"AWRIGHT!" the sauropod declared. "GIMME ALL THE CASH IN THE REGISTERS!"

A Probopass stormed out from behind the counter. "What's the meaning of all this?!"

"We're takin' your money!" Freddy replied, aiming the machine gun at Probopass's eyes.

"Why?" Probopass asked.

Freddy lowered the gun. "Erm, why are we here?"

"To get money to save my boy, Bobbeh!"

"Oh, right," Freddy said. "To save his son! Now, open up the tills, and give us every PokéDollar in them! Move it, move it, move it!"

"Sounds reasonable," Probopass said.

Probopass darted behind the counters and dumped the money in the boxes into a nice, dollar sign bag. He reached over the counter and handed the money to Dunsparce. Now that the exchange was over, our heroes bolted out of the bank.

What happens next?

INVENTORY:
Machine gun - x1
Bag filled with P$1,337

Date: 2014-07-07 03:48:51
>eat machine gun

Date: 2014-07-07 17:11:40
"Was that really necessary?" Hank asked.

Freddy replied, "Desperate times call for desperate measures. These are desperate times. And we used desperate measures. See? Easy as that!"

Hank grumbled, not thrilled at being an accomplice of two criminals. Nonetheless, the money would at least come in handy along the way.

As they walked down the stairs, Dunsparce raised a concern. "Wait. If the police are called and come looking for us, they're gonna notice the big fucking gun I'm carrying."

"Good point," Freddy replied. "We must dispose of it at once!"

Dunsparce threw the gun into the air and caught it with his mouth, clamping down on the metal, chewing the weapon up, and devouring it.

"There! Problem solved."

"…Riiiight," Hank said.

What happens next?

INVENTORY:
Bag filled with P$1,337
Machine gun in Dunsparce's stomach

Date: 2014-07-13 16:57:15
Our heroes decided to lay low for a while, hoping to avoid being seen for fairly obvious reasons. As dawn arrived, the trio emerged from the shadows to head home.

"Well, that… was dumb," Dunsparce said.

"Oh, hush. When Gordon Freeman tells you to do something, you do it. Besides, it's not like we killed anyone. We just used desperate measures!" Freddy explained.

While they walked down the road, a police car came swerving out from a side street and blocked their paths. A Grumpig and an Emboar walked out.

"HALT!" ordered Emboar. "You are under arrest!"

"Whaaaat? As if," Freddy said.

"Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!" Grumpig added.

Hank sneered, "So, what's your next 'desperate measure' idea?"

"Aw, shut up," Freddy barked.

What happens next?

INVENTORY:
Bag filled with P$1,337
Machine gun in Dunsparce's stomach

Date: 2014-07-13 17:30:14
>attack the city of townsville