Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

MS Paint Adventures

MEGANIUM ADVENTURES! #2! - Page 3

Re: MEGANIUM ADVENTURES! #2!

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2014-08-28 19:14:18
"What should we do?" Dunsparce asked.

"I'm not sure if there's anything we can do, I tell ya whaht."

Freddy's bottom jaw unhinged itself from the top jaw and hit the floor. Dunsparce and Hank jumped back at this shocking display.

"One of us has gotta do something!" Dunsparce said. "I'm going in!"

But right before the snake could move, Meganium issued pages and pages and pages of data from his mouth, making a noise that sounded like a gurgled roar, almost demonic in nature. He stood perfectly still while vomiting the pages. Eventually, the room was flooded with them and the trio's heads were just inches away from the ceiling. That's when Freddy stopped barfing.

"Well, this is bad," Hank said.

"You're telling me," Dunsparce replied.

What happens next?

INVENTORY;
Bag filled with P$1,337
Machine gun in Dunsparce's stomach

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2014-08-29 11:40:18
>glitchy the 4th enters the fray

Date: 2014-08-29 16:27:14
Dunsparce waded through the paper pool.

"Dunsparce! No, don't!" Hank warned.

"I'm going to save my friend, whether you like it or not!" Dunsparce snapped back. Freddy lashed out with a Vine Whip, smacking Dunsparce aside. The snake sank to the floor.

Freddy approached Hank; the super propane salesman was unsure about what to do next. On one hand, he could attack and, for all he knew, that would save his friend. On the other hand, he knew there were about an infinite more outcomes than that one.

The Meganium's attention was caught by something else. A blue, two-headed, snakelike creature with a cape had entered the room. To say Freddy didn't like this was an understatement. His blank expression changed to pure anger!

"Stop! Bzzt," the blue draconian critter warned. "Leave that body at once! Bzzt."

Freddy hovered above the ground, ready to attack this pixelated 'Mon.

What happens next?

INVENTORY;
Bag filled with P$1,337

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2014-09-10 18:58:51
>Freddy uses unknown attack involving arbitrary code execution

Date: 2014-09-12 16:58:04
Freddy did… something. He made an action, but nobody quite saw it. However, from the depths of the paper pile emerged Dunsparce, his colors inverted.

"What the flying crap is this?" the snake asked to nobody.

"H O S T A G E!" the possessed Meganium uttered.

"Put him down, Freddy! Bzzt."

Then, Freddy used his bizarre powers and threw Dunsparce at the Glitchmon, temporarily subduing him. Freddy made a break for the front door, eager to escape.

What happens next?

INVENTORY;
Bag filled with P$1,337

Date: 2014-09-22 15:10:03
>They kill robin williams by accidentally deleting code from the story

Date: 2014-09-23 18:06:20

>They kill robin williams by accidentally deleting code from the story

How about you post something that isn't completely asinine?

Anyway.

The possessed Freddy blitzed through the door. Hank, Glitchy, and Dunsparce weren't far behind.

As he looked back, the thing possessing Freddy made a statement.

"V I C T O R Y!"

Freddy collapsed on the floor, shivering in fear. A mass of orange pixels poured out of his cuticles and was carried away on the breeze to places unknown.

Dunsparce, Glitchy, and Hank watched as the pixelly being was whisked away.

"Freddy? Freddy, are you all right?" Dunsparce asked, his colors still inverted. But the Meganium gave no response; he was practically catatonic.

What happens next?

INVENTORY;
Bag filled with P$1,337

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2014-09-23 21:39:33
>masturbate over Freddy's comatose body

Date: 2014-09-23 21:46:33

>masturbate over Freddy's comatose body

Bert, there is just no other option, this is the one that HAS to be canon. I see no other way around this, and neither should you.