Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Stupid naïve kids... - Page 2

Re: Stupid naïve kids...

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-01-20 12:49:31

Someone else told me you could find a Pepsi bottle in a gumball machine in Celadon Dept. Store in R/B and inside would be Mew. I was also told you could get Mew by going through the path of statues in Indigo Plateau in R/B/Y after beating the Elite 4 a really big number of times and you would find a new path to the right, where you would reach a Burger King and could buy food and Mew would be in the bathroom.

I'm not kidding. I'm totally 100% serious.

*Goes and tries it…..it worked!* I wish
they had the whopper back then…
I thought they did… I thought the Whopper was as old as BK.

You also had to be specific with what food you bought. You HAD to buy a Whopper Jr., french fries, and a vanilla milk shake, or else the cheat would fail.

No, Whopper Jr.s for sissies.  You had to buy a double or more whopper with bacon and cheese and etc.  You also had to buy a chocolate milkshake.  If you didn't, you'd still get mew but it wouldn't be able to evolve into Mewtwo and Mewthree.  It would also laugh at you for buying a small sandwich.

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2008-01-20 21:13:38
Someone at my school told everyone "Hey guys, in R/B, you can get something called Geckolicky!", and one my my friend's said "Cool, how do you get it?". I then facepalmed myself.

Another thing that guy believes is that some GameShark codes actually give you Pok?mon like Charcoal. :/

Geckolicky is supposed to be a shiny Kecleon, but it's lighter in purple.

Posted by: Sarial
Date: 2008-01-20 21:23:16
Charcoal? I remember those Pok?-god rumours, including one for Rainer (a purported evolution of Blastoise), and Sapusaur (ditto, but with Venusaur) -.-

Also, my sister tried to get Venastoise on her game, and she complained to me when she couldnt get it working >.>

Posted by: Twenty-Seven
Date: 2008-01-21 22:40:44
Some kid told me that if you take an Starmie to the Space Station thingy in Lilycove on the 100th launch or something, you can go into space and get Deoxys. The sad thing was that I actually believed it.

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-01-21 23:49:16

Some kid told me that if you take an Starmie to the Space Station thingy in Lilycove on the 100th launch or something, you can go into space and get Deoxys. The sad thing was that I actually believed it.

My brother also believed that, except without the Starmie. He kept on talking to the people in the Space Station waiting for the 100th launch, even after I told him that he wouldn't be able to do it.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-01-22 10:24:26

My brother also believed that, except without the Starmie. He kept on talking to the people in the Space Station waiting for the 100th launch, even after I told him that he wouldn't be able to do it.

I thought that was true, until I got the 101th launch.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-01-30 17:59:30

I thought that was true, until I got the 101th launch.

Someone else told me you could find a Pepsi bottle in a gumball machine in Celadon Dept. Store in R/B and inside would be Mew. I was also told you could get Mew by going through the path of statues in Indigo Plateau in R/B/Y after beating the Elite 4 a really big number of times and you would find a new path to the right, where you would reach a Burger King and could buy food and Mew would be in the bathroom.

I'm not kidding. I'm totally 100% serious.

*Goes and tries it…..it worked!* I wish
they had the whopper back then…
I thought they did… I thought the Whopper was as old as BK.

You also had to be specific with what food you bought. You HAD to buy a Whopper Jr., french fries, and a vanilla milk shake, or else the cheat would fail.

No, Whopper Jr.s for sissies.  You had to buy a double or more whopper with bacon and cheese and etc.  You also had to buy a chocolate milkshake.  If you didn't, you'd still get mew but it wouldn't be able to evolve into Mewtwo and Mewthree.  It would also laugh at you for buying a small sandwich.

No, my version was actually how it went.

And my cousin (one of them) believes in the cheat with Deoxys. He says he's actually SEEN it done. Liar.

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2008-01-30 18:10:16
That guy who said about Geckolicky, he also said "Oh, Latios and Latias can breed! It just takes a LONG time." I found out that the only legendaries that can breed are Manaphy and Rotom.

And I told my friend "Dude, Jacob's lying about Geckolicky.", and he said "Yeah, I knew he was lying." I can't believe he also knew about TM55, he was totally right on that one.

Date: 2008-01-30 18:14:25
I heard that in R/B if you leave Missingno. in the day care center it will breed and lay an egg. That would be just fine, except in R/B/Y Pokemon don't lay eggs. Oops. Nice try.

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-01-30 18:35:37

I heard that in R/B if you leave Missingno. in the day care center it will breed and lay an egg. That would be just fine, except in R/B/Y Pokemon don't lay eggs. Oops. Nice try.

Let me guess, TRSrockin?

Date: 2008-01-30 18:52:55
Yes, but someone has also told me something similar in real life.

Date: 2008-01-30 19:30:01

Yes, but someone has also told me something similar in real life.

Then whoever did is an idiot.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-01-31 15:31:13

Someone at my school told everyone "Hey guys, in R/B, you can get something called Geckolicky!", and one my my friend's said "Cool, how do you get it?". I then facepalmed myself.
[size=0pt]8 Trigrams 2 Palms! 4 Palms! 8 Palms! 16 Palms! 32 Palms! 64 Palms![/size]
I'm actually surprised that there are more Gullible/Liars than ones that simply don't know the idea of PkMn, saying "I have a ton of cradz" or "Oh ae watch that show!". Either way, both idiotic.

Date: 2008-01-31 15:46:45
Someone else told me Mew lived under the sea on Route 76. No. No. There is no route 76. I never believed that.

Date: 2008-02-01 12:55:41
Someone told me that if you get Cresslia and Staryu, a rocket will appear and you will go to the moon.