Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Oh god, My mom found something for me at a yard sale. - Page 3

Re: Oh god, My mom found something for me at a yard sale.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-10-11 22:22:42
NO. I mean Sonic 3 and Knuckles is an unlockable game in mega Collection and is not those two games you just mentioned.

There's Sonic 3
Then theres Sonic and Knuckles
Then there is Sonic 3 and Knuckles which is both of the above combined into one game.

Its an unlockable in Mega Collection
There is also a Knuckles in Sonic 2 game as well. This is Sonic and Knuckles Locked onto Sonic 2.
The other unlockable games in Mega Collection besides these two are:
Ristar
Flicky
Blue Spheres

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-10-11 22:28:51
I have that I'm not kidding about. You forget that games from the US and UK are sometimes different, where the US got Siren: Blood Curse, (Siren 3) and they cut out a lot of the game (pointless), where Japan England other places got the game uncut. Your version might be different than mine is. You're in the US and I'm in England, so the games to ours might be different, remember certain games are different, where we censored Silent Hill's Grey Children into Claw Fingers that scare me to death.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2009-10-24 19:13:44
Heh, I have 4 bootlegs my dad got in China :p. too bad 2 dont save, 1 got fried in a hot car, but the chinese/engrish (chinglish?) Silver still works! If only the English (<– :o) Green didn't get left in the car….

But yeah, as far as other bootlegs go, just get ROMs.