Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

MechaMew2 - Page 2

Re: MechaMew2

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-11-16 19:44:44
Technically, MechaMew2 is not new. Just not canon. (yet)
Also, it could be given the ??? type, as it really IS a mysterious creature/freak of nature…

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-11-16 19:48:04
I'd still say no. New or not, enough is enough. Fire, Ground, and Dark, Bug types = beaten.

Date: 2009-11-16 19:49:15

I'd still say no. New or not, enough is enough. Fire, Ground, and Dark, Bug types = beaten.

That's why make it the ??? type. No weaknesses. No resistances.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-11-16 19:50:16

I am aware of the Metal Sonic based of Sonic from Robotnik, but I'd say no more. No more new Pokemon, and we have enough Steel Types as it is.
As much as I don't think it should be canon, I don't think these are the right arguments.

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2009-11-16 21:15:01
Leave Mewtwo alone.

He has a hard enough without fans trying to make one media canon to another media.

Date: 2009-11-16 22:50:17

Leave Mewtwo alone.

He has a hard enough without fans trying to make one media canon to another media.

But Mewtwo DESTROYED MechaMew2. (Even if it was with making it feel emotions, which made it want to Selfdestruct.)
I'm sure he wouldn't mind being able to do that again.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-11-17 12:50:40
[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/aw9wet.jpg[/img]

Fuck this shit.

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2009-11-17 18:32:02

Leave Mewtwo alone.

But Mewtwo DESTROYED MechaMew2. (Even if it was with making it feel emotions, which made it want to Selfdestruct.)

What are you talking about?

Date: 2009-11-17 18:37:09

[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/aw9wet.jpg[/img]

Fuck this shit.

I don't mind opinions, but when you be an dick about it, you piss me off.
AND you did something similar to this in the "Rate the Avatar" game. If I were still a Mod, I would punish your ass. But, seing as I'm not….
REPORTED.

Leave Mewtwo alone.

What are you talking about?
That's the ending of Pokemon Live!, where Mewtwo uses his Psychic powers to give MechaMew2 emotions, which make it remember all it had done to other Pokemon under Giovanni's commands. Feeling remorse, it grabs Giovanni, and tries to kill him with Selfdestruct while ending it's own "life". However, Giovanni survives in the end…

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-11-17 20:54:29
There's nothing in the rules about insulting users unless they're n00bs.

e: Also, if you reported it because of the swearing, it's explicitly allowed.

Date: 2009-11-17 20:58:03

There's nothing in the rules about insulting users unless they're n00bs.

I'm sure there is one about uneccessary flaming (at least back in 2006). Which is what I reported you on. 3 posts in row you caused this problem.
There is no excuse for douchebaggery. Not even if there is no rule against it. Being a douchebag is being a douchebag.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-11-17 21:26:37
Oh yeah, I forgot to post +10 WOM here so Ketsuban was still defending himself after the damage had been done. :\

Date: 2009-11-17 21:28:30

Oh yeah, I forgot to post +10 WOM here so Ketsuban was still defending himself after the damage had been done. :\

Say wha?
+10 WOM? What is that?

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-11-17 21:36:17
WOM= Warn-o-Meter. Basically tells you if you are doing something wrong- you get this for breaches of the rules. Most users do not have WOM-only users who repeatedly ignore the rules/are douchebaggish to fellow members. I think 50 WOM= posting priveleges revoked amd 60 WOM=ban. Not sure about that. though.

I don't think it is a visible number on accounts for most members, although I think they get  little 'Watched' symbol next to their profile.

Date: 2009-11-17 21:38:58

WOM= Warn-o-Meter. Basically tells you if you are doing something wrong- you get this for breaches of the rules. Most users do not have WOM-only users who repeatedly ignore the rules/are douchebaggish to fellow members. I think 50 WOM= posting priveleges revoked amd 60 WOM=ban. Not sure about that. though.

I don't think it is a visible number on accounts for most members, although I think they get  little 'Watched' symbol next to their profile.

So my report actually came through?