Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

MechaMew2 - Page 4

Re: MechaMew2

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-12-15 20:21:48
I will if he does. I go by a code. I only fight, if someone else starts it with me.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-12-15 21:12:12
Heh, Flamewar my ass.  ;D I was just seeing how long it would take to piss you off. XD
I laughed when you called me a perverted hypocrite. A Japanophile is a person who is obsessed with all things that come from Japan not a person who only likes a few things from Japan. Another less polite and very discriminative name for "Japanophiles" is Weeaboo.

Seasons 1 - 4 of the anime were good. After that it got gay. Silly live performances based off of it made it even worse.

Seriously though, even though I have a temper, I'm actually very terrible at flaming someone so why would I want to start one with you?

I think you overreacted to my post a bit. You haven't been on the boards in a few years so you probably don't know what I'm like. Let me explain:

I do this to everyone. Most of the time its to get a reaction out of them rather than actually trying to intentionally be a douche. I still find it hilarious how much you overreacted. I think I'm going to sig it for lulz. :XD:

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-12-15 21:41:50

Seasons 1 - 4 of the anime were good. After that it got gay. Silly live performances based off of it made it even worse.

QFT

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-12-15 23:03:05
I suppose since I haven't been around that you don't know how I act.
I'm fine with just about everyone, but I do not show mercy to douches. Since you explained yourself being that way deliberately, I know to make an exception now.
I also [size=3][font=comic sans ms][glow=red,2,300]HATE[/glow][/font][/size] being accused of anything I'm not over baseless assumption, or by someone that's bullshitting. I'm normally controlled of my anger, but no matter what, anyone who does that usually feels my wrath.
I've actually gone soft on you, because my anger level has severely dropped for the season. Consider yourself lucky. ;) 8)