Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

MechaMew2 - Page 3

Re: MechaMew2

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2009-11-18 06:49:13
That's the ending of Pokemon Live!, where Mewtwo uses his Psychic powers to give MechaMew2 emotions, which make it remember all it had done to other Pokemon under Giovanni's commands. Feeling remorse, it grabs Giovanni, and tries to kill him with Selfdestruct while ending it's own "life". However, Giovanni survives in the end…

Oh, your talking about that mech suit. So, you want to make a Pokemon in the games based off a lame stage performance plot device. Wow, just wow.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-11-22 14:40:37
An OFFICIAL NINTENDO performance.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-12-14 09:17:40

Its still fail. Just like the anime.

Date: 2009-12-14 23:27:51

Considering it was ABOUT the anime. But since MechaMew2 has stats (Height, Weight) like any other Pokemon, I feel it should be a Pokemon. People use this arguement for Missingno., so why not MechaMew2?

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-12-14 23:29:30

Considering it was ABOUT the anime. But since MechaMew2 has stats (Height, Weight) like any other Pokemon, I feel it should be a Pokemon. People use this arguement for Missingno., so why not MechaMew2?

Yes, but Missingno was actually in the games. MechaMew2 wasn't.

Date: 2009-12-14 23:36:37

Which is why I want Nintendo to put it in the games.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-12-15 02:20:05

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-12-15 06:02:45

Why are we quoting eachother and not saying anything?

Date: 2009-12-15 11:09:04

He has no comment, he just got pwned. That's why.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-12-15 16:16:41

He has no comment, he just got pwned. That's why.
Yes.

Date: 2009-12-15 17:57:44
No, if you look closely, you can see me saying "Which is why I want Nintendo to put it in the games." as a quote from Angrysmurf.
Which is an error, because of the FAIL in the posting when you reach a certain amount of text. I tried fixing it, but it froze my computer.

Date: 2009-12-15 19:23:56
It will never, EVER happen. Trust me on this. Do you know how many years I've waited for the anime to make my day and have Missingno appear in it? No not going to happen. We get enough fan service from Nintendo. Doing that is just a retarded bit of fan service that doesn't need to become a reality.

There are several reasons why MechaMew2 doesn't count:

1. He was a robot and not a real pokemon.

2. Pokemon live was entirely American in origin and Japanese people are racist against all americans except those of Japanese origin. (making fun of Yuji Naka, the former head of Sonic Team btw and how he feels about working on developing games with Americans.)

3. MechaMew2 was not made by Game Freak, and is therefore just a crappy anime exclusive piece of shit.

4. If the pokemon series followed the anime, it would have probably died years ago as a result. I don't know why but you act like you are under the false impression that the game series revolves around the anime when in fact its the other way around. I know you probably know this is true but you are defending an anime exclusive character and to make matters worse it never appeared in the actual anime and was just a silly america made spin off of the anime.

5. You make yourself sound like a Japanophile who is overly obsessed with the pokemon anime. The only thing I like about the anime is all the hentai it spawns on the internet. XD

6. I think you have moderator privileges so if you do you are probably going to delete this post. If so it just means that everything I said above was true and you are trying to avoid and argument you already lost a long time ago.

Date: 2009-12-15 19:29:12
What in the Hell was that all about?
Seesh, I try to make a stand and keep a position, and you attack me with accusations.
If this is how you make arguements, you must be hated by people….

(I lost my Mod status while I was gone, and I'm trying to get it back.)

Date: 2009-12-15 20:12:26
And so we're clear:
1. Missingno. is a glitch and therefore, cannot be used in media other than the games of which it exists in. (Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Pinball)
2. Being a robot means nothing. We have animals, human-like creatures, plants, rocks, inaminate objects, objects in the Solar System, ions, magnetic (closest thing we've had to robot), and even GOD, of all things. How come a robot seems Farfetch'd to you? (Lame pun. I'll punish myself later)
3. I will give you the American origin, but bringing racism to the discussion? Even if it IS true, it is uncalled for to mention racial hatreds between groups of people.
4. I GET that you hate the anime. You don't have to CONSTANTLY say it's shit. But don't bring biased opinions in arguements. (I do get the "not made by GameFreak" fact.)
5. I do not act like I believe that the game revolves around the anime. Nowhere have I said that, and is the first example of false accusation.
6. Nor do I even CARE about the anime at this point in time (stopped caring 2 years ago). So calling me a "Japanophile", makes YOU sound like a douchebag.
7. You only like Hentai? You sick bastard. Saying I'm a Japanophile for liking any anime, and you say you only watch anime for Hentai? Do you even realise how much of a perverted hypocrate you sound like?
8. Another false accusation about me. Saying I would delete your post just because "I don't like it". Now you're calling me a chicken-shit coward! And "an arguement I lost a long time ago"? Says who? You? The ONLY one who can say I lost an arguement is ME. Are you me? Doubt it.

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-12-15 20:20:35

If this is how you make arguements, you must be hated by people….

Glisp has been pretty clear that he has a fiery temper and can be set off easily. I've never argued with him, so….      ;D

Also (I find myself mini-modding agin; I'll punish myself later, around the same time you will Chaos  :P), this is about to descend into a flamewar. The name-calling is starting, so try to keep things civil guys, please.