Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

R/B/Y HoF - Page 2

Re: R/B/Y HoF

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-01 13:19:28
The Zapdos cry is actually an 'M block cry. -they are differtent-. I've gotten a chain of those invisible ones too.

PS. I think this is pretty pointless…

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-09-04 18:51:06
Does the HoF change all the time?

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-09-04 19:51:29
Usually it changes whenever you do new glitchy things (encountering MissingNo, M, sometimes after you have a glitch battle when trying to perform the Cooltrainer move, etc.) If you get into regular battles and such and then go back, the text will change a bit, but not the Pokemon in the Hall of Fame.

At least, that's my experience. Some people say their HoF changes every time they look at it, and I find if I leave my game off for long periods of time it sometimes changes.

My game once made a loud BEEEEEEEEEEP noise while cruising through my HoF. That kinda freaked me out, so I turned it off.

Date: 2007-09-05 14:35:10
You guys ever get multi-minute cries?

Date: 2007-09-05 14:59:49
I got a two-minute cry once. That thing was scaaaaaary XD.

Date: 2007-09-05 15:15:50
Yep same here. But I listened through the whole of it, and kept lgoing. I wonder what those cries belong to?

Date: 2007-09-05 15:47:26
Well, they may not belong to any Pokemon, but just junk data sounds strung together, like many of the Pokemon in the HoF. Though they could belong to rare glitch Pokemon too…

MissingNo often appears in my HoF. Also, a certain ground/rock glitch block always changes my music to Evolution/Safari Game music. Another one causes the slow-downed and highly simpified version of the route music. Then there was that odd time when I got some tune I had NEVER heard of before…it was pretty though.

What kind of crazy music have YOU guys gotten?

Date: 2007-09-05 15:52:19
plenty, with sound channels turned off of course.. let's see… …Vermilion, Follow Me, Celadon… ………………….

Posted by: MissingNO. #1 Master
Date: 2007-09-11 02:15:36
I would like to know about that sad tune. I can't place it anywhere!

Date: 2007-09-11 19:23:38
Oh yeah the sad tuine! That's the first one I got back 4 years ago in my first studies…and I still! Don't! Know what it…is! The best way to find out, without a doubt, is to use sn emulator and a file where you can go to anywhere, and try every channel seperately in each place. (surprised nobody said that before)

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-14 16:02:58
Some things I found in my Hof when last I visited included a no-picture Pokemon with a slowed down Drowzee cry, a glitchy picture Pokemon with a cry that was a mixture of something I've never heard before (or since) and Mewtwo, and a Zapdos (who I DID indeed use) strangely enough called "GARYJOINROCKET".

Date: 2007-10-15 15:17:35
Another thing I have made note of is that once it gets messed up, it is ever-changing. It isn't just when you find MissingNo., or more commonly, 'M.

Posted by: MissingNO. #1 Master
Date: 2007-10-16 03:06:02
If it contains a glitch that causes it to change.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-17 20:03:54
I've heard a seven-minute long cry before.

Date: 2007-10-18 15:52:59
One could be Female Symbol or Male Symbol's cry.