Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

R/B/Y HoF - Page 6

Re: R/B/Y HoF

Posted by: MissingNO. #1 Master
Date: 2008-10-09 03:01:27
Say… How did you repeatedly encounter MissingNO. WITHOUT the game crashing?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-10-09 15:38:15

It's easy, MissingNo. doesn't crash games. :P

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-10-09 16:45:11
The Yellow MissingNo. does crash the game, or triggers: "MISSINGNO. learned!" all over and over, I've had that problem before on my cartirdge yellow. Also, what is that half-purple screen thing? Sort of looks like X_x. Also, I'm uploading my own Glitchy HoF, from my Yellow ROM, with Female Symbol, and I'm checking through it, and twice I've seen a Nidorino, or I'd call it, Glitcherino. (I hate YouTube. So damn slow!)

Posted by: BLMNDEF
Date: 2008-10-22 07:03:38

I used a gameshark code to make a "safe" missingno. Its really weird. The yellow missingno usually just says he learned over and over.

Also, what is that half-purple screen thing? Sort of looks like X_x.

It is X-x. I named it X-Eye. See. It's in my sig.

[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/2d2fwhc.jpg[/img]
X-Eye the Level 32 X - x
Get your own Glitch Pokemon at Glitch City Labs!

Posted by: MissingNO. #1 Master
Date: 2008-10-23 01:30:19
What code did you use?

Posted by: BLMNDEF
Date: 2009-02-08 06:22:59

What code did you use?

I forgot :(

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-02-08 11:21:02
You can also change the Hall of Fame entries by simply looking at a glitch pokemon's stats.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-02-21 07:12:55

You can also change the Hall of Fame entries by simply looking at a glitch pokemon's stats.
You can actually change it by doing a lot of stuff, actually.

Posted by: Thomas
Date: 2009-03-31 18:59:40
Checked my Hall Of Fame on my Red (which I recently beat on a new file), among the glitches I got this time were PKMN PKMN (the glitchy Bulbasaur/Hitmonchan mixup), and a no name, no level, no image Pokemon with a cry that sounded like a Poke Flute.

On my Red ROM (which I used a cheat code in almost as soon as I started the game to get into the Hall of Fame without a single badge at all), I got a Cubone, a Dodrio, and a Dewgong with glitchy names, some more no name, no level, no image Pokemon, and I also heard an extremely loud buzzing sound as one of their cries.

Posted by: Liam
Date: 2009-08-13 19:21:31

This thread's been open since Sept 11, and not a single "ZOMG I GOTS MEW IN MY HOF OMG A OMEN"? Impressive.

I've got a glitched Hof in my research doc: http://glitchcity.info/research.doc

edit: I should look harder next time
Then a completely normal (besides being lv 255) mew.
Not quote "OMG A MIRCLE", though…

lol it took my mew out of HoF rofl. My favorite hof glitch is it showed a Freaking Togepi

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-08-13 22:12:09
Togepi is not in R/B/Y in any way, shape, or form so it cannot be in your hall of fame.  (It might have been some other glitch that you say by paradolia as a togepi)

Posted by: Thomas
Date: 2009-10-30 19:23:20
Recently checked my Red again and this time found a Hall of Fame full of Bird/Normal type Missingnos. Ugh…

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-10-30 21:46:06

lol it took my mew out of HoF rofl. My favorite hof glitch is it showed a Freaking Togepi

I think this is trollbait right here. They are trolling us. It has to be.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-10-31 11:40:53

Togepi is not in R/B/Y in any way, shape, or form so it cannot be in your hall of fame.  (It might have been some other glitch that you say by paradolia as a togepi)

Or more likely this.

Posted by: Darkness_LordII
Date: 2010-02-14 20:45:53
Many people wont beleive me because i do not have any proof but ill tell it anyway. One time I wanted to check my glitchy hall of fame and one of the pokemon was called something like David youSuck (TM TRAINER DAVID F F TRAINER YOUSUCK (yousuck was the name of one of my pokemon) and somehow my OT name and my pokemon name was one

Also one of the glitch's cry scared me when I have first heard it. The cry of the glitch (Was a level 34 grey square) was the same as the ST-Anne Boat sound!