Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Save restoreation with 8F - Page 3

Re: Save restoreation with 8F

Posted by: likebeingawesome
Date: 2017-09-21 17:32:13

Misty can also be used to get Missingno. Second Poké, so you can win instead of losing the second encounter.

The reason why you need to lose to the second one is because you need to encounter missingno twice for item under flow as for the warping I figured it out as well as getting the fly badge. You will need to go to bill though for the s.s. Ticket which you need for the badges. You are correct about misty though but in my testing I made the mistake of thinking she was not possible to battle with trainer fly thanks to needing to talk to her but all you need to do is battle the trainer that you need to battle before here lose to Misstys second Pokémon go see missingno toss 2 items in slot 6, trainer fly and use the swimmer in here gym.

Re: Save restoreation with 8F

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2017-09-24 13:45:04
The equivalent setup for R/B would be quite different due to function indexes, and I'm not really into it anymore. Sorry.