Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation II Glitch Discussion

Johto Guard Glitch? - Page 3

Re: Johto Guard Glitch?

Posted by: Pokeglitch86
Date: 2007-07-12 11:52:36
I don't think it's totally random. I'll do some research. I'll try a pokemon twice. It could depend on an attack, stats, or something else.

Posted by: Pokeglitch86
Date: 2007-07-12 19:55:10
Ok well I tried a chikorita, 2 bayleefs, and a meganium. Chikorita was "A". Bayleef both times were "a" and meganium was "Japanese Symbol (205)" Which are the first three actual glitch pokemon other than missingno, m', ghost, kabutops, aerodactyle. I'll do more research.

Edit: I did another test to confirm this. All you need to do is add 39 to the hexdecimal of the johto pokemon and you will get the pokemon with that hexdecimal on r/b/y. This says that your teddiursa abwayax should of been a charizard m' ,but of course that isn't the most stablest of glitches. Try any pokemon below teddiursa on the hex list.

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2007-08-19 12:01:48
Wait a minute. Do you guys think that there is a way to have Q/Charizard 'M by sending pokemons like that ?

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2007-08-20 03:02:04
Answer to myself : YES ! Trade 255 to RBY and he will be Charizard 'M/Q !