Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation III Glitch Discussion

Decamark Researcher Signup Thread - Page 2

Re: Decamark Researcher Signup Thread

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-04-22 16:47:25

It's what I've been doing since I've had it. I thought it'll load up the game, and I'd get these Decmarks, or something.

Don't use Ruby or Sapphire for now. Use Emerald or Fr/Lg starting at hex 0215 for Fr/Lg ONLY.  (Start at hex 019D for Emerald)

Open the ROM in E_H and scroll to the hex you are doing using the drop down arrow and then record the base stats.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-04-22 16:52:38
Posted elsewhere as well, but a new version is out. EH 1.5

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-04-22 17:02:26
-_- Nuts. I'll use my Beta 1.8.2., and see what happens. I tried to use a code on Beta 3, but they didn't work. Also, er the Green Glitches, Newo, I plan on researching 'em again.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-04-22 17:04:48

Also, er the Green Glitches, Newo, I plan on researching 'em again.

Me too, if I didn't have so much coursework. It is hard to work and research.

Date: 2008-04-22 17:15:50
School/college sucks. I have all the time, in the world. Okay, so I'm using Beta 3, not 2, so I'll see how the game runs. I'm not getting anything. What am I doing wrong?

Date: 2008-04-22 20:10:57

School/college sucks. I have all the time, in the world. Okay, so I'm using Beta 3, not 2, so I'll see how the game runs. I'm not getting anything. What am I doing wrong?

Only use the encounter code, nothing else.

Also, EH-1.5 allows hexes up to 046A when scrolling only before crashing which means I may do R/S again.

Edit: You to put in the Master Code with the encounter code at the same time or it won't work.

it should look like this

Masterline1
Masterline2
Encounter Mod

Date: 2008-04-23 08:57:37
?? I knew I forgot something. I can't seem to find the link, where I got my codes from.

Date: 2008-04-23 15:06:07
It's the first page of Melchior X. (The sticky in this board)

Date: 2008-04-23 15:08:33
I the codes, I got, I got them else where, but the link has gone walk abouts. *Hits head on table* This is really getting on my nerves! Again, I get nothing, but an normal everyday Torchic.

Date: 2008-05-08 22:02:52

I the codes, I got, I got them else where, but the link has gone walk abouts. *Hits head on table* This is really getting on my nerves! Again, I get nothing, but an normal everyday Torchic.

Uhh… it must work then, you CAN'T encounter Torchic.

Is ANYONE going to do ANYTHING? (directed at everyone but Mutou Yami since she's doing work on it.) I'm offing member + like status in 5hrs work tops.

Date: 2008-05-17 00:45:34
5 hours? Uh, I go like more than 5 hours, when I'm doing research. So, I go to bed at like 7am at the moment due to my Insomnia, uh, I'm awake around 5 or 6pm, (UK time, of course,) and I start on research right away. When I stop, it's like 3ish, so I keep going, so I write things down in my red books next to me, but one is nearly full from my old R/B/Y researches, and other random things. So, I put down codes in my book, and I try them out, and I've gotten some pretty weird looking Decmarks. NIGHTMARE, and another, reset the game, so be ware.

Date: 2008-05-17 01:26:15
I do 10 decamarks in an hour because I make a notepad document of 10 copies template and use the VBA's built in screen capture function and then just basicly copy paste information.

Date: 2008-05-17 01:32:16
I have to write things down, due to my short-term memory loss. It's annoying… But, helps me keep track on where abouts I am. I still got code, 0278 and code 0279 to do. At the moment I'm wrapped up in my new story. I do Decmarks, every hour I can. I want to catch them, find out what they know, if they crash or not. I d plan on raising them, when I get more far. Also I was thinking of putting Decmarks, into the Daycare. Same or different, with Genders, or course and see what will hatch from the Bad Eggs, or they don't hatch at all.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-06-01 14:38:55
I've posted decmarks, so…….

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2008-06-07 12:04:26
What are you supposed to do, exactly? I don't understand how to use the hex codes and such.