Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Glitch Discussion

Wild Appeared! - Page 3

Re: Wild Appeared!

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-03-30 18:44:31
In D/P " " is —– (0000), in R/S/E/Fr/Lg it's probably ?????????? (0000), in G/S/C it's either ????? (00) or ????? (FF/FE), and in R/B/Y it's 'M.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-04-01 17:07:06

What about that glitch Pokemon you get if you walk into the grass with no Pokemon and encounter something? Would that be a zero-slot placeholder too? I know it's not the same thing as M since he act nothing alike…
That would be "Wild".

Date: 2008-05-25 06:26:49
I think "Wild" is just caused by codes or super glitch, as you still actually see a Pok?mon, just you can't do anything as you have no Pok?mon to fight it.

Date: 2008-05-25 11:55:56

I think "Wild" is just caused by codes or super glitch, as you still actually see a Pok?mon, just you can't do anything as you have no Pok?mon to fight it.

Then why does it appear on other games without SuperGlitch and without codes?

Date: 2008-05-25 17:19:47

Then why does it appear on other games without SuperGlitch and without codes?
Any instance where you would have no Pok?mon.

Date: 2008-05-26 17:01:05
No, that's ??????????.  Some people get it with Pok?mon but it RARELY happens like when the game doesn't load a pokemon but it loaded the battle sequence or something.

Date: 2008-05-27 18:11:41
It still says "Wild  appeared!", and that's what we're talking about. Wild isn't a Pok?mon or anything.